Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiriahMullins

Sep 29, 2014
i enjoy playing on this server. but i will most likely stop with my friends. we like to play on assination. no staff is EVER ONLINE in assanations. so people constantly hack. its a hard game and takes hours and days to get one peice of armor. and when people hack and kill you instatly is isent fun to play. their should be mods or admins online on the server more because its IMPOSSIBAL to play

TheGeneral550

Sep 27, 2014
The Land of Odd
Well I think you should report the people instead of just writing a complaint that hackers are "runining the server" and it's "IMPOSSIBAL to play." -_- If you are not enjoying assassination, then play something else.

Reactions: deathdragon206

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I'm usually on Assassinations, but I haven't been able to get on because I'm currently on holidays. Report any hackers you see, and even giving me or any other reliable people who play assasinations often in game names to look out for can be useful if that's all you can do.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
First of all, after all this time you don't think the staff noticed that there is a significant amount of hackers? Also instead of complaint that people are people and can't be on 24/7 just report a player and the staff can respond to that.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Staff tries to get on Assassination as often as they can. But there are also other games besides Assassinations we have to take care of.
If you see a hacker the best thing you can do is to record it and post it on forums. A staff member will take care of it then. We just can´t be always there when someone is hacking or breaking the rules. Like Cat and Wolf said, we are only human.

I think there is nothing more to say. I´ll lock this thread.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Well.. I think the loss of well... 3 people that doesn't want hackers in a server won't be too much. You won't be able to find ONE mildly successful server without a handful of hackers.

kthnxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom