Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
, have you him already reported?
just a tip before you are going to no life the forums and trying to become a helper fix your english my man
giphy.gif

Reactions: TheJeroen

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
English is clearly not his first language
so? he's 18 in the netherlands (I think also in belguim) we have english class at the age of 12 that are 6 years of expirence with english and still he's making these little mistakes.. that's a bit sad

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
so? he's 18 in the netherlands (I think also in belguim) we have english class at the age of 12 that are 6 years of expirence with english and still he's making these little mistakes.. that's a bit sad
Anyone can make mistakes in anything, no matter how good or how experienced they are at it.

Reactions: vankaampje

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
that doesn't mean that 1 he firstly is in a school that teaches English or is very good at it
I took French class and yet I barely no a word in French (granted that was more me forgetting since I haven't taken it in a while)

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom