Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I was just playing my daily game of lucky island. It all went very well until this moment. I saw this guy bridging like no-one i have every seen before. It made me really sad. I was or just really noob in comparison to him or I had to face a hacker. So was it really a true minecraft god, or just a hacker? I'm not sure about it so I need your opinion.:)

And just for safety reasons I won't give his name.

Reactions: LlTE
D

Deleted member 469419

No, he isn't a hacker imo. Anyways, with video is so difficult appreciate it, shaders, particles... so this cannot be used as a report evidence/proof. I would say he's a legit, the scaffold/auto bridge is more crazy than that, I've seen a lot of people do that...

In the first time when the guy is building, it can appreciate that is not scaffold, as I said above, the scaffold is more crazy.

Reactions: LlTE

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
I'd say he's hacking. God or breezily bridging is already very hard and even harder in cube craft because of the anticheat. You need a lot of clips to do this and thus will probably get banned for autoclick. Not saying it is impossible to do this, but I think he was hacking.

Reactions: kruisboogaapje

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd say he's hacking. God or breezily bridging is already very hard and even harder in cube craft because of the anticheat. You need a lot of clips to do this and thus will probably get banned for autoclick. Not saying it is impossible to do this, but I think he was hacking.
What? So just because someone can Breezily, God bridge or moonwalk you assume they have an auto clicker? That’s not right to do. In theory you can breezily with 6CPS if you time everything. It just gets easier with higher CPS. My friends and I become fairly good at Breezily and Moonwalk, and we’re not using an auto clicker. From that clip it’s really hard to see if they were hacking, it was far away and particles were in the way of seeing them. I’m saying I’m 100% sure they weren’t hacking but you really can’t tell if he’s hacking or not.

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
What? So just because someone can Breezily, God bridge or moonwalk you assume they have an auto clicker? That’s not right to do. In theory you can breezily with 6CPS if you time everything. It just gets easier with higher CPS. My friends and I become fairly good at Breezily and Moonwalk, and we’re not using an auto clicker. From that clip it’s really hard to see if they were hacking, it was far away and particles were in the way of seeing them. I’m saying I’m 100% sure they weren’t hacking but you really can’t tell if he’s hacking or not.
'not saying it is impossible to do this'
I never said that I assumed god bridges have an autoclicker. You don't need an autoclicker to get banned on Cube, just a lot a of clips which can be done with butterfly or drag clicking which will probably get you banned by sentinel. And I have seen only a hand full of people doing this without them using hacks, so that's why I think he's hacking.

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
'not saying it is impossible to do this'
I never said that I assumed god bridges have an autoclicker. You don't need an autoclicker to get banned on Cube, just a lot a of clips which can be done with butterfly or drag clicking which will probably get you banned by sentinel. And I have seen only a hand full of people doing this without them using hacks, so that's why I think he's hacking.
Fesa, I agree with Brownieh. Not to be rude, but it is just so incredible hard to bridge like this, that the chance he truly is hacking/using auto clicker is larger then him being legit. So nobody can say anything for 100% sure, but it is most likely he is hacking.

Maybe Fesa, you are one of the very few ppl how can brigde like this (if so, i admire you:D). But that doesn't say anything about the person in the video....

Reactions: Fesa and Brownieh

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I don’t think he’s hacking. I couldn’t see it really clearly. Because you zoomed in too late.

Btw, I Love your shaders :)
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

My information:
IGN: YeaUhm
Level: 66

Also, feel free to start a conversation with me if you want to ask something or just have a fun conversation!

Icouzz

Aug 26, 2019
Bulgaria
I was just playing my daily game of lucky island. It all went very well until this moment. I saw this guy bridging like no-one i have every seen before. It made me really sad. I was or just really noob in comparison to him or I had to face a hacker. So was it really a true minecraft god, or just a hacker? I'm not sure about it so I need your opinion.:)

And just for safety reasons I won't give his name.
I think, because you cant do Moonwalk that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom