Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aster42Blaster

Jun 3, 2016
Made a thumbnail for my hacker series on my YT channel. Please let me know what you think of it. I know its kind of crappy and basic, but it's just a temporary one until i can make a better one.

Attachments

• Hackers Thumbnail.jpeg
    Hackers Thumbnail.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 412

Aster42Blaster

Jun 3, 2016
I like your videos, keep up the good work. Also do you happen to have windows 10 by any chance?

Aster42Blaster

Jun 3, 2016
Ok so i have a windows 10 app called "Picsart-Photo studio"(its free) i use it for all my thumbnails. It allows you to put an image on top of an image (Like the anonymous face on my thumbnail),and it also has many cool features and is really good. I suggest it to those who don't have money for photoshop and all that.

ShadowHeart752

Jul 5, 2016
Ok so i have a windows 10 app called "Picsart-Photo studio"(its free) i use it for all my thumbnails. It allows you to put an image on top of an image (Like the anonymous face on my thumbnail),and it also has many cool features and is really good. I suggest it to those who don't have money for photoshop and all that.
Do you have to download it?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom