Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetekkitguy9

Sep 6, 2016
I know sometimes hacks like Kill Aura are undetectable, but can more helpers and mods be on to catch these people?

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I wouldn't say kill aura is undetectable..
Going to repeat myself from >here<

Reason why there is no helpers (my opinion, don't quote me on this)

Lets be honest, there is a huge amount of players who do not know how to navigate through the forums, that applied.
The ones who do have a decent application probably aren't as active on the forums >100 messages.
Even those who are semi-active >500 messages.
The messages are kinda important, some people tend to overlook that.

(quality > quantity)

Why is it important?
Because going through these [messages] would show us what you are as a player and a person.
Your behavior/attitude, how you deal with stress, negativity, disagreements and maturity wise.

So having a decent application but not being active.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Then being active but not having a decent application... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even if you have a decent application and you're active, if you're trying to be someone else then that's not really you, would you be happy with that? Cause I sure wouldn't be as they are recognizing something/someone that I'm not. (I want my hard work to pay off)

In short, the staff members who are in charge of checking through the applications have a lot of things to consider and want to be absolutely sure the player(s) meets all the requirement before being handed the responsibilities. If there was a mistake and they hired a bad staff, it wouldn't turn out well, right?
Or hiring staff(s) just to fill the spots, that wouldn't be fair to the community or the staff members or even them.

Thetekkitguy9

Sep 6, 2016
The only reason I classify it as undetectable is because there is no anti-cheat that can detect it. It would kick random people just for hitting at a steady interval. I personally just believe that there needs to be an increase in helpers who actually play games, to patrol in a way. I'm not saying your wrong, I value all peoples' opinions. I just don't think it is fair for people who want to play fair. So in turn, people who used to play fair resort to hacking to balance out other hackers.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
... @zRinne why do you do this to Kitty ;;

The only reason I classify it as undetectable is because there is no anti-cheat that can detect it. It would kick random people just for hitting at a steady interval. I personally just believe that there needs to be an increase in helpers who actually play games, to patrol in a way. I'm not saying your wrong, I value all peoples' opinions. I just don't think it is fair for people who want to play fair. So in turn, people who used to play fair resort to hacking to balance out other hackers.
there are plenty of Mods and staff playing as much as they can you also have to remember they arent like me and have no lives outside of Minecraft

they actually have lives surprisingly ikr anyways they are busy with other things

they try to be on and active as much as possible also

the staff progress of choosing a new staff member is a long and complicated one

1: how long are they online each day
2: how active they are on the forums
3: how they handle situations
4: how they deal with rulebreakers
5: what kind of person are they
6: there is an Age requirement
7: how active they are on stuff like Teamspeak and Discord
8: how helpful they are to the other players
and many more other steps in choosing new Helpers

Thetekkitguy9

Sep 6, 2016
I know there is an anticheat don't get me wrong. But it is a bit iffy. I was kicked today for 'speed breaking' after breaking a piece of obsidian with an Efficiency I iron pickaxe, which takes a LONG time. On top of this, there are still the undetectable (by anticheat) hacks like Kill aura (biggest issue currently).

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
There isn't a developed anti-cheat on CubeCraft. Ok, there is a really undeveloped anti-cheat on every server, but CubeCraft is still developing a better one.

People can get kicked for clicking too fast, or moving too fast, so that's there.

Just be patient. I feel the same way sometimes.

:)

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I know there is an anticheat don't get me wrong. But it is a bit iffy. I was kicked today for 'speed breaking' after breaking a piece of obsidian with an Efficiency I iron pickaxe, which takes a LONG time. On top of this, there are still the undetectable (by anticheat) hacks like Kill aura (biggest issue currently).
then record the hacker and report them its that simple

Thetekkitguy9

Sep 6, 2016
I believe that, no doubt. But most people have Kill Aura set to a frequency where it only hits when your swing is charged. (Just so you all know, I DON'T HACK! I have friends that do and are not scared about talking about it.)

Thetekkitguy9

Sep 6, 2016
I realize I am going on about this, don't get me wrong. But I am not going to always record waiting for a hacker. Even if I end up dying, someone else kills them or they won't do it again. And even if someone does hack, they'll deny and it is very hard to prove unless they're clearly hacking like flying or something (this applies for pictures, videos are another story).

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com

I can't go into details so you're just going to have to wait for the anti-cheat that's in progress - I get your point, we're always on the look out for potential staff members but as I've stated above, it's not that simple.

U

Unipotato

yes more admins cube

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/.

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom