Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Hello cubecraft
I have an idea
In cubecraft you sometimes have trouble with hackers who want to ban you than there is a report system but not every hacker is being repatriated therefore i designed a hacker police rank that those people can only ban people hub name with / nick and If there is a hacker that they can ban them without anyone having the idea that it's a hacker police because if a mod is in a jar then they see that it's a mod and then they turn off their hacks and then you have No beiwjs he is hacking and can not ban him

P.s. If it becomes a rank I would like to appeal for that rank

Greetings
Oppepper_YT

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I do not really understand your suggestion. And if you're suggesting a new rank, then it's no because they're not planning to add more ranks.
He's suggesting to make some people hacker police to ban those hackers.
-----------
I'm against this idea. We've got a report site (https://reports.cubecraft.net) where you can report hackers and you can apply for Helper here > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/. Though, make sure to read that thread and this thread carefully > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/! Oh and also, we have a professional Minecraft server which is one of the most largest Minecraft networks of the world.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think it would be more apropiate to post this in the suggestions section.
As for the actual suggestion, in my opinion this won't be necessary as you are basicly describing the mod ranks but without the requirement of being active on the forums.

U

Unipotato

We have no need for a rank that has the permissions to ban people, we already have Moderators for this reason. We will not be implementing this idea anytime soon for that reason. If you would like to help the server with its hacker problem, you can report hackers with video evidence at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report, or apply to be a helper here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/. Nonetheless, thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, and don't be afraid to make more in the future!

-Thread moved to suggestions.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I do not like this idea because this rank is extremely similar to mod, and isn't really needed. Also, if you have to pay, it would be unfair and easily abused. If it is not paid for, I still do not agree with your idea because it is very similar to mod. I understand not everyone has a reports account, but I don't think this is the way to deal with hackers, sorry.

Sorry, but it's a -1 from me, keep suggesting though!

Matacreperss

Sep 1, 2016
I think It's a good idea, especially for skywars,players in vanish or with the nickname of a member but with But with admin permissions but they can only ban, mute etc. thay will make the admins or mods work easier

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
Players do not actually see a Mod if a Mod is spectating them. Therefore, I do not understand the point of this rank.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello cubecraft
I have an idea
In cubecraft you sometimes have trouble with hackers who want to ban you than there is a report system but not every hacker is being repatriated therefore i designed a hacker police rank that those people can only ban people hub name with / nick and If there is a hacker that they can ban them without anyone having the idea that it's a hacker police because if a mod is in a jar then they see that it's a mod and then they turn off their hacks and then you have No beiwjs he is hacking and can not ban him

P.s. If it becomes a rank I would like to appeal for that rank

Greetings
Oppepper_YT
We already have mods, this is one of their jobs.

N

Nikboo

This thread is going completely off-topic and people are literally repeating what has already been said. I have deleted all of the off-topic comments on this thread.

Unfortunately, we will not be adding this rank since you've basically described the job of a moderator and this rank is just completely un-necessary.

If you'd like to apply for helper to eventually become a moderator, you can do so HERE.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom