Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sceptrixONE

Member
May 8, 2017
1
0
1
30
Russia
hacker in blockwars (core)
pvp
his nickname is
xKnuckles
video evidence
sorry for music and sorry for english
I listened to music when I was playing xd
 

telegamer

Forum Professional
Jul 28, 2015
3,175
3,812
559
25
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Hello! You've found yourself a cheater and even recorded the cheater! Now all you need to do is report this individual, first create a reports account by doing /registerreports ingame - Then it will give you a link to create one. Once you've done that you can follow the steps in the following thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/ - Next time you encounter yourself a cheater you can report the player over at https://reports.cubecraft.net If you want more information on the reporting guidelines, read the following thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a message :)

-Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom