Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

The777nexus

Feb 11, 2017
I have screenshots of a hacker with 2 pictures taken in the same second, i hope this is enough to prove, but if not, i will do anything i can to take him down. The pictures I cropped to make the look better.
2017-02-11_15.28.25.png
2017-02-11_15.28.25_2.png

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
Hi, first off this is not the right section, go to reports.cubecraft.net to make the report. Secondly, screenshots normally aren't enough to ban a hacker because they can be edited (I recommend a recording sotware like OBS, bandicam etc.). Thirdly, I don't think your evidence is proof enough as we can't see the amount of time between the screenshots without taking your word for it. Hopefully this is understandable enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom