Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 15, 2017
Hey!
So I found a guy who hacks and i don't even know how but he when the game starts in less than a second destroy all the eggs. I have proof but it is a screenshoot i don't have a video or anything only 2 screenshoot and just so you know he wasn't even in game with us. I would really appreciate if you can take this report seriously and let me know where can i send you screenshots.

GhostlyFoil547

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hey!
So I found a guy who hacks and i don't even know how but he when the game starts in less than a second destroy all the eggs. I have proof but it is a screenshoot i don't have a video or anything only 2 screenshoot and just so you know he wasn't even in game with us. I would really appreciate if you can take this report seriously and let me know where can i send you screenshots.

GhostlyFoil547
Sorry, cubecraft does not accept screenshots reports. Even though you sound completely honest, screenshots can be easily edited. I'm very sorry about this. If have have any further questions, contact me here.

Reactions: Deeds
U

Unipotato

Wait yeah it isnt possible to destroy all eggs when not in that game because you travel to a different sub-server every game you play.

There is no way the eggs could be destroyed by someone who isn't even in game. They could leave right after, but they would have to be in game to destroy them.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Could have made a macro/bot to go along with his hacks for that map to go to every island super quickly :P If it was 1.8 I would believe it since some 1.8 clients seem to bypass the AC completely and allow fly speed...

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom