Votes: 1 14.3%
  • nah...

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I know that cube craft is trying to banned many hackers as they can but it is still slow.so if we report they just won't be banned and most of the time it end up going to staffs profile page so I think it will be great if cube craft makes a team that only cares about hacker like (hacker banned team). reason why I thought this is I think Mods are to busy to do something important so it will be great if there was team that can banned hacker for mods so they can do some thing they have to do.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I know that cube craft is trying to banned many hackers as they can but it is still slow.so if we report they just won't be banned and most of the time it end up going to staffs profile page so I think it will be great if cube craft makes a team that only cares about hacker like (hacker banned team). reason why I thought this is I think Mods are to busy to do something important so it will be great if there was team that can banned hacker for mods so they can do some thing they have to do.
No. It's be basically impossible to "Track" hackers down. It is much easier to report them. What do you mean my they don't look at the reports? DO YOU THINK STAFF ARE BOTS? Mods are volunteers. It takes time to ban people. There are hundreds of reports each day and each one would take like 5 minutes. Of all of these reports, only 3/4th are legit and the rest are either lacking evidence and/or not showing hacks. So, yes mods do look at bans, but it takes time to ban them.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
There peoples who only cares about the hackers section but it are just so many reports that they can't see them all

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
No. It's be basically impossible to "Track" hackers down. It is much easier to report them. What do you mean my they don't look at the reports? DO YOU THINK STAFF ARE BOTS? Mods are volunteers. It takes time to ban people. There are hundreds of reports each day and each one would take like 5 minutes. Of all of these reports, only 3/4th are legit and the rest are either lacking evidence and/or not showing hacks. So, yes mods do look at bans, but it takes time to ban them.
no what I mean is like watch reports only instead of doing different thing for cubecraft.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
no what I mean is like watch reports only instead of doing different thing for cubecraft.
And there are mods that watch reports. Plus the job of a mod is not just do only reports, but to monitor everyone and make sure that everyone is following the rules, not just by finding hackers.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
And there are mods that watch reports. Plus the job of a mod is not just do only reports, but to monitor everyone and make sure that everyone is following the rules, not just by finding hackers.
yeah what I mean is this hacker banned team ONLY watch report so it doesn't take long.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Actually, I suppose there should be mods where their main job is to check reports...

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I am kind of Half and Half with this

Question what will they be called? Banners ?
How do you know they won't false ban? Mods might have to re-look into their report/ban and see if the player was banned/muted for a valid reason

Other than that good idea, i have seen it being suggested before can't seem to find it though :P, it will take off some of the work the mods have but it has to be like the current system Helpers > Mods > Sr.Mods
Not just Banners, their has to be a previous staff that "is in training" and learns the rules and is monitored

Currently they are looking for new helpers

Dante20213

Oct 8, 2015
the Netherlands
I already suggested this earlier but they didn't added it

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom