Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JonGamer16

Jun 12, 2016
Rogueport
Here's how you can beat any hacker* in SG as long as you're playing the desert map:
I was running around the desert map looking for my next kill when I found myself being shot at by a hacker who was trying to sprint and bow shoot me. Since there was still some distance between us, I decided to play a little trick on him and hide on the top of the roof of the temple. To my surprise, the cubecraft plugins were cool enough to let me climb the border with my water bucket (PLS don't change it's so fun to do :O). So I went up then over to the roof of the temple, taunting him as the water slowly went down behind me, then something hilarious happened as he was trying to follow me: the borders started shifting in XDDD

So that happened, and apparently the hacker wasn't smart enough to back off from the border, and before I knew it, I had won the hunger games XD

So remember, kids, if you see a hacker, get a water bucket and go somewhere they'll never get to you :D

*Trick may not apply to all hackers, just the nooby ones

Reactions: Rubbii

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It's a shame that this is against the rules...
upload_2017-5-12_21-26-8.png

This would fall under camping.

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Last edited:

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Do you just have reverse Dyslexia
Lol xD
Here's how you can beat any hacker* in SG as long as you're playing the desert map:
I was running around the desert map looking for my next kill when I found myself being shot at by a hacker who was trying to sprint and bow shoot me. Since there was still some distance between us, I decided to play a little trick on him and hide on the top of the roof of the temple. To my surprise, the cubecraft plugins were cool enough to let me climb the border with my water bucket (PLS don't change it's so fun to do :O). So I went up then over to the roof of the temple, taunting him as the water slowly went down behind me, then something hilarious happened as he was trying to follow me: the borders started shifting in XDDD

So that happened, and apparently the hacker wasn't smart enough to back off from the border, and before I knew it, I had won the hunger games XD

So remember, kids, if you see a hacker, get a water bucket and go somewhere they'll never get to you :D

*Trick may not apply to all hackers, just the nooby ones
Please don't camp as it against the server rules.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I just lost to a hacker earlier. First time I've seen a hacker in SG in over 2 months.

A hacker can use bypassed fly to get to you. But really, when it comes to hackers and you're the last two, he wouldn't dare to record you. The body trick doesn't always work but it works most of the time if you can keep him closer to the body than to you. Your strategy works, but I'd do it only against hackers and not against skilled players.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom