Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
Ok guys they cant do so so so many kits in a small amount of time they litterly cant. As I am a dev I understand how these kits work u have to do a lot of codeing/configuration to make this work, so for all those people saying "WE NEED MORE EGGWARS KITS" Grow up they are doing the best they can. Also thx for all the people that are chill and understand were i am coming from.

PEACE!!! :cube_light::D:cube_light:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It's nice that you're making a thread about it :) Cube devs are indeed doing the best they can but other things have priority (or maybe they're already working on kits ).

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Adding kits is not a hard task. Even I could probably do it, and I have close to 0 experience with java. It's just about copying and pasting code, and maybe changing a few words and BAM, new kit.

The devs does a lot of much harder work, such as developing new games and fixing bugs (something that is, from my small experience with coding (not java), not as easy as it sounds).

I think my fun posts list has never been growing as fast as now :p

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Who are suggesting kits?
confused-black-girl---confusception_gp_3489431.jpg

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
It's nice that you're making a thread about it :) Cube devs are indeed doing the best they can but other things have priority (or maybe they're already working on kits ).
Yep they are working hard Ik ALot of the cube dev and yea i think it might be coming out soon i am just awaring people stop spaming we need more kits cuz i konw how hard it is to configure the files and stuff (not easy) but thanks for understanding =)

Reactions: Marieke2001

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
Adding kits is not a hard task. Even I could probably do it, and I have close to 0 experience with java. It's just about copying and pasting code, and maybe changing a few words and BAM, new kit.

The devs does a lot of much harder work, such as developing new games and fixing bugs (something that is, from my small experience with coding (not java), not as easy as it sounds).

I think my fun posts list has never been growing as fast as now :p

OMG boi u dont even know how to do it is not easy java is your not using to much java in it ANd i dought u know how to do it it is really hard and just to say thats the dumbist thing i ever heard u cant copy and past codes dumb a** -.-

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
OMG boi u dont even know how to do it is not easy java is your not using to much java in it ANd i dought u know how to do it it is really hard and just to say thats the dumbist thing i ever heard u cant copy and past codes dumb a** -.-
Its nice that you care soo deeply about this matter however I'm sure there is a better place you can go to talk about this, I come here to look at game suggestions not a discussion on what other people should not be doing. Look man I'm not trying to hate and all but this is not needed here. :)

D

Deleted member 169486

They are working hard on other things, but we don't need to stop suggesting things. That's like asking people to stop reporting drunk drivers to police because they already have lots of them, not gonna happen.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
It's their opinion, you know the new kits were added bc of players suggestions, and yes Developers are working hard, but not on kits for eggwars, but for new minigames and working on other minigames, eggwars is not the only game on cubecraft, sure it might be most popular, but there are other minigames.

N

Nikboo

Even though the developers are working hard on other modes / updates, no-one has ever said that players should stop suggesting kit ideas. Even though the kit may not be added straight after it is suggested, the developers may still keep the idea in mind for the future. :)

I am going to lock this thread because arguments have started to arise.

~ Locked

Please do not be rude on the forums. Everyone has their own opinions and if you disagree with it, you shouldn't be rude about it.

UHM "NOT"

Do you know what the developers are doing now? No
Do you know what the developers are working on now? No
Do you know the progress that they've made in developing the feature that they are going to update? No

There have been seven major updates in the past two months.

- Skywars Update
- Creative
- Ender
- Halloween lobbies + presents
- Christmas lobbies + presents
- Minerware Update
- Community Livestreams

How is that not working hard?

Also, do remember, even if a game development is complete, doesn't mean maps are.

Ever game / update has to have a certain standars. If it isn't to that standard, then Cube can't release it.

So please, if you don't actually know what the developers are doing every day, be quiet and don't discourage the developers by saying that they are doing nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom