Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LocalcocoBoy

Oct 6, 2020
There is a guy in ffa who is just targeting me and only me with some other people. His username is KING F5M X. It is no good playing the gamemode when you know there is just a guy camping and waiting to kill you. I have added footage showing this (sorry that the quality is low) and I am really fed up with players like this! (Video)

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
There is a guy in ffa who is just targeting me and only me with some other people. His username is KING F5M X. It is no good playing the gamemode when you know there is just a guy camping and waiting to kill you. I have added footage showing this (sorry that the quality is low) and I am really fed up with players like this! (Video)
Oohhhh, I know this guy. He is a very talented player, and I recognized his name immediately. He is quite the skilled player, and I believe has killed me 2/14 times.
King does take his targeting too far sometimes, but I hope to meet him to talk someday! :)

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
  • Yes, targeting can be annoying but there's nothing in the rules against it for the most part
  • This is the wrong subforum, featured games are Survival Games, Blockwars CTF, etc

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.