Good suggestion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Guilds would kind of be nice, you’d just have to make sure there’s not anything super competitive. Like, if I started a guild and it blew up overnight, (which prolly wouldn’t happen since I’m not that popular here but anyway) if someone did the same, nothing should escalate between the two so that there’s a full on guild war. That’s not Cube’s style. It’s already tough enough that there’s war going on on the leaderboards, take it from me.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Guilds would kind of be nice, you’d just have to make sure there’s not anything super competitive. Like, if I started a guild and it blew up overnight, (which prolly wouldn’t happen since I’m not that popular here but anyway) if someone did the same, nothing should escalate between the two so that there’s a full on guild war. That’s not Cube’s style. It’s already tough enough that there’s war going on on the leaderboards, take it from me.
Hi, please don’t necropost, posting on threads inactive longer than 3 weeks, they’re not allowed to be revived.

Reactions: Zathelas
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom