Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
This is GuessThatStaff,
This is defiantly not based off of a TV show from the olden days (1990s).
I am your host Conea64,
The premise of this game is that every day for a 4 days i will give you facts about a certain staff member and you will have to figure out who the staff member is before Friday 00:01 GMT. The twist is that you only get 1 guess. So if you are feeling brave and you guess correctly on the first day of GuessThatStaff then you will be our first ever winner, the problem is that if you guess incorrectly then all of your chances at winning this week will be gone, OhNo, but if you are patient and wait for the next clue then you will know more about that secret staff member and you'll have more to guess off of.

These will be posted on a separate thread every monday, except today because i want to advertise it. I have gottem permission for this game and the previous weeks will be locked before i post the next one. Make sure to dm me with who you think it is!

Rules: If you guess in a reply to this post, then it won't be excepted and you will lose.
If you think you know who the staff member is then you can dm me here on the forums the name of the staff member.
No harrasing staff, dont ping @younis- but jokes aside, dont be annoying if you are and a staff member tells me about this then you may be permanently banned from the game.
If you do win, don't tell anyone who it is (remember you want to be the only winner).

Fact number 1: This staff members favourite animal is: seals
Fact number 2: This staff members favourite ice cream flavour is: 'smurf'
Fact number 3: They staff members age (in years) is: 15

Final fact number 4 coming on Thursday at 10pm GMT.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, a few people have messaged me on discord, if you do this i won't accept it as I close my dms with people I don't know irl instantly bc Idk but I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom