Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
@Devon413 and @LaserDolphin77 were kind of right so I'm going to merge the answers together.

One thing is that there's a unicorn with lasers shooting out of its eyes.

There's still 2-3 more things on it depending what you would count as a thing.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I asked my friend what she would have on her phone case if she could have anything she wanted and she told me this idea then I had a transparent case and scissors so I made it and sent her a picture of it and said do you like my new phone case?

My friend is totally random and crazy....

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I just realised I left my tablet on the IRC all night on my test for @awesomepingu2005 to see if he'd notice my name was different because he tested me to see if I'd notice if he left a letter out of his name but his ip was the same so it kinda failed... (Which is why I used my tablet)
I can see what everybody said over the whole night which is not much really... Apart from @SevereWarning at half four in the morning. I think I actually woke up then though to do meh french homework for today xD o.O

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I don't think my tablet makes a sound anyway...
Even if it did first alarm goes off tenty to five and I have 14 alarms to wake me up xD

N

Nyanbaz

A savage unicorn ripping apart the flesh and bones of innocent little fairy people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom