Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
We were halfway through the final fight with the wizard himself, and suddenly the server crashed and kicked me out to the main Cubecraft hub. (I assume it kicked all of us out, but I didn’t know them and they didn’t appear in the same main hub as me, so 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Really annoying though, to get sooooo close to defeating him and being kicked out. Has this happened to anyone else?

• Sad
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
We were halfway through the final fight with the wizard himself, and suddenly the server crashed and kicked me out to the main Cubecraft hub. (I assume it kicked all of us out, but I didn’t know them and they didn’t appear in the same main hub as me, so 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Really annoying though, to get sooooo close to defeating him and being kicked out. Has this happened to anyone else?
Happened to me 3 times XD

supersanz

Sep 7, 2021
yah idk what wrong with there servers, because this happens to me probably 2/3rds of the time. They really need to fix it.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a common glitch which is happening to many people. I hope CubeCraft is working on a patch to get this fixed as soon as possible.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

just kept rejoining till you're matched with a guy that had a wand that deals 6 billion damage

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom