Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Hey everyone! It's been a bit since I've made a thread showing off what I'm working on, but I've been pretty busy! I have 2 threads worth of skins I'm planning on posting asw :D
The usual disclaimer: I'm not the creator of some base skins! I take a lot of inspiration from things I find on NameMC and also in lobbies.

Twinning Skins w/ @Pineapple
IMG_4546.jpg
IMG_4547.jpg
IMG_4548.jpg
IMG_4549.jpg
IMG_4550.jpg
IMG_4551.jpg
For those of you that haven't seen, Pineapple and I have actually been wearing the first pair of skins for a bit now! I also made 2 other sets, a frog one and also Harry Potter//Gryffindor sweatshirts since we're in the same house :3

Some Requests I Did
IMG_4552.jpg
IMG_4554.jpg
IMG_4555.jpg
IMG_4553.jpg
Here are 4 requests I've gotten- from @ShinyArrow, @YoshiWRLD, @YoshiGameplayX, and @farfogun! I'm not sure why, but everyone really seems to be wanting the shades :o

More Dream SMP Inspired Skins
IMG_4558.jpg
IMG_4556.jpg
IMG_4557.jpg
IMG_4559.jpg
IMG_4560.jpg
In order, I redid a Dream skin that I previously made in one of my first threads, then I also made hoodies based off of GeorgeNotFound and Ranboo's skins! Also found 2 different Quackity hats, but I'm not sure which shading looks better with my skin :3

Designer When?
I get this question a lot, but the short answer is no. For a few personal reasons of mine, it wouldn't be in my best interests to apply. I really only like doing this for fun just to share what I work on sometimes, and I intend on keeping it that way! This can obviously change in the future, but for those of you wondering, I have no intent on something like that right this moment :3

And that's all! I'll post some more skins next week, there's one in particular I'm really proud of (@Dylaila and @Modulo know :D)

Attachments

• IMG_4552.jpg
    IMG_4552.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 89

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey everyone! It's been a bit since I've made a thread showing off what I'm working on, but I've been pretty busy! I have 2 threads worth of skins I'm planning on posting asw :D
The usual disclaimer: I'm not the creator of some base skins! I take a lot of inspiration from things I find on NameMC and also in lobbies.

For those of you that haven't seen, Pineapple and I have actually been wearing the first pair of skins for a bit now! I also made 2 other sets, a frog one and also Harry Potter//Gryffindor sweatshirts since we're in the same house :3

Some Requests I Did
Here are 4 requests I've gotten- from @ShinyArrow, @YoshiWRLD, @YoshiGameplayX, and @farfogun! I'm not sure why, but everyone really seems to be wanting the shades :o

In order, I redid a Dream skin that I previously made in one of my first threads, then I also made hoodies based off of GeorgeNotFound and Ranboo's skins! Also found 2 different Quackity hats, but I'm not sure which shading looks better with my skin :3

Designer When?
I get this question a lot, but the short answer is no. For a few personal reasons of mine, it wouldn't be in my best interests to apply. I really only like doing this for fun just to share what I work on sometimes, and I intend on keeping it that way! This can obviously change in the future, but for those of you wondering, I have no intent on something like that right this moment :3

And that's all! I'll post some more skins next week, there's one in particular I'm really proud of (@Dylaila and @Modulo know :D)
😍 😍 😍

• Love
Reactions: Westsi and Grove

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
UK,London

Some Requests I Did

Designer When?

They look super good!
;D

• Love
Reactions: Grove
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom