Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Helloooo! I'm back with another little skin showcase! I'm starting to focus on more themes for each part now, and the theme for this is Lobby Inspo! That basically means that I ran around the Java lobbies and looked around for inspiration based off of other people's skins!
*The usual disclaimer: I am not the creator of a lot of the base skins I used for editing onto my own. A lot of inspiration came from members of Cubecraft this time!

Sunglasses // Split Colored Hoodie // Varsity Jacket
IMG_3828.jpg
IMG_3829.jpg
IMG_3830.jpg

In order, inspiration is from IGNs ProDennis, (a name I forgot to save), and Punz (original skin was used in a KarlJacobs stream).

More Logo Skins!
IMG_3831.jpg
IMG_3832.jpg
IMG_3833.jpg

In order, inspiration is from IGNs Voenk, @Pineapple Ma’am, and dog42.

:Comfyblob: Skin!
IMG_3834.jpg
IMG_3835.jpg

In honor of the nitro-plus chat's obsession with the emote, I made a skin for it! I'll leave a template up on my NameMC in a few hours so you can put whatever face you want on it! My IGN is xGrove :3

And that's all for this one! I had a ton of fun finding cool skins in the lobby, maybe I'll do it again with other people's skins in another part :D
Anime/Character based skins!

EDIT: I went through my checklists and the next thread is going to be my biggest skin thread yet! I have over 15 planned skins for this (My previous threads have 5-8 skins on average). I really only like making these for fun but it's awesome to show them off and see you all enjoying them too! These will probably take a week or two to make, but I'm already super hype to show them off!

Last edited:

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I love how there are different outfits! Just please don’t give any to my sister she is going to rp if she sees them ;-;

• Haha
Reactions: Grove
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom