Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Helloooo! I'm back with a few more skins! @FinixlyIsCool requested a pretty cool idea that I was going to include in this thread, but it's a little bit of a challenge so hopefully I'll be able to show it next time!
*The usual disclaimer: I am not the creator of a lot of the base skins I used for editing onto my own. A lot of inspiration does come from NameMC and I like taking bits and pieces from all over their site!

Appa Hoodie:
IMG_3657.jpg

I like ATLA a lot, so I found a skin on NameMC with an Appa design and then converted it into a hoodie! It was harder than I made it sound

Logo Skins:
IMG_3658.jpg
IMG_3659.jpg
IMG_3660.jpg

More logos! I found the bamboo and axolotl on NameMC and then used the bear on @Gemmmmie's skin for the third one!

Updated TommyInnit Hoodie:
IMG_3661.jpg

The previous one was a little too bright, so I toned it down a bit and added a little more color to the red and gray portions!

Penguin Onesie:
IMG_3662.jpg

Originally, this wasn't going to be posted in this thread because of the special request I mentioned, but I saw this on NameMC as well and thought it was cute, so why not?

And that's all for this one!
CCG Lobby Inspired Skins! I'm using NameMC too much

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom