• No, they are not needed!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar_EA

May 1, 2016
Hello cubecrafters!

It is quite often I play this server with friends, and I am currently Gold Rank :D Meaning I can right click to choose an optional map rather than looking for it in the map selection lobby. Something that I have found annoying is that when playing with friends, you can't use this function as there are no in-game groups / parties allowing you to take your friend with you.

This has probably been suggested before, but if cubecraft could add parties that would be great!
Parties would allow /pchat which is basically like [Team] but only sends messages your friend / party members.
Parties would also mean that when you join a lobby or a game, your party member would be teleported with you. I know the setting for friends only exists, but sometimes the following happens:
You cannot see them (Normally fixed by relogging but like who's bothered x'D )
Your friend does not make it in time.

This function would also mean when joining a team in egg wars, for example, your friend would automatically join you too.

With parties, you could maybe buy multipliers / win them from cubelets for like 1 hour / 5 games which would give you double points or double exp? Or simply it is a function.

Thank you for reading and I hope this can get implemented! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
Top Bottom