• No, they are not needed!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar_EA

May 1, 2016
Hello cubecrafters!

It is quite often I play this server with friends, and I am currently Gold Rank :D Meaning I can right click to choose an optional map rather than looking for it in the map selection lobby. Something that I have found annoying is that when playing with friends, you can't use this function as there are no in-game groups / parties allowing you to take your friend with you.

This has probably been suggested before, but if cubecraft could add parties that would be great!
Parties would allow /pchat which is basically like [Team] but only sends messages your friend / party members.
Parties would also mean that when you join a lobby or a game, your party member would be teleported with you. I know the setting for friends only exists, but sometimes the following happens:
You cannot see them (Normally fixed by relogging but like who's bothered x'D )
Your friend does not make it in time.

This function would also mean when joining a team in egg wars, for example, your friend would automatically join you too.

With parties, you could maybe buy multipliers / win them from cubelets for like 1 hour / 5 games which would give you double points or double exp? Or simply it is a function.

Thank you for reading and I hope this can get implemented! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom