Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DogzNAaron

Apr 2, 2017
Bandung, Indonesia
My Info :

Hobby: Playing CubeCraft

Hey Guys! My Name Is Aaron, I Play Cubecraft Every Single Day! As You Can Tell I'm Still In School. But I never study.. EVER. I got Banned From Many Servers Because My Friend (Now Enemy) Decided It was Funny To Hack My Account, i was Perm Banned In SO many servers :( , I really Like Playing Games Like "Build Battle" but.. since i was banned, i can't play it anymore. Esp On Christmas! I love christmas! i' have My 'Holiday Magic" In me! :). But My real Depression Comes When I Graduate... I have Friends Who Changed My Life, and they would move school... Its difficult for me to stand against the bullies, i keep reminding myself I can STAND against them.

And I Want To Thank ALL the helpers, admins, builders and esp Owners for making Cubecraft!!! <3

They've done so much for us! Thanks For Listening. <3

From,
Aaron <3

P.S. Stay Healthy, have a good life!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Sad to hear that your friend hacked your account!
You should buy a new one and never let him know you password!
The friends who changed your life really aren't friends, you got to leave them behind, they're jealous people, keep in mind that you're stronger and smarter then them!
If you want to talk about your depression or stuff that's going wrong, or if you have any problems, then feel free to contact me via a conversation!
Stay strong dude! :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to meet you!!
And you forgot Mods And srMODs for tanking them. ;)

Your profile says that you are 21 years Old.

Stay active on the forums!!

Reactions: DogzNAaron

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello, very nice to meet you!
I've got bullied before too. My message to you is stay strong! Don't let them get to you!
:)

If they laugh at you for being special, laugh back at them for all being the same :P

Last edited:
Reactions: DogzNAaron

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey, nice to get to know you! I am always here for you, you will have problems or things you say you can all say to me! I'll be there for you.

- Twan.

DogzNAaron

Apr 2, 2017
Bandung, Indonesia
To everyone who replied. Thank you so much. Nothing. NOTHING i can say nothing i can do. Im just too ecstatic, im speechless . My graduationis on 15 june. I hope it turns out well. Thanks everyone

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom