Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
I like all the updates, except that little thing that annoys me, now SPEED eggwars is slower than hell, I run faster even at the lobby room before games.

So will it be "speed" eggwars again sometime?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It's still speed eggwars, But Then without speed

Reason Why it's removed [Thank you @Younisco ]
The speed effect got extremely annoying, especially in 1.9. Everyone is strafing, making it almost impossible to get good hits on people.

Does it have a return? [again Thank you @Younisco ]
Not sure, I'd doubt it. If you miss the speed effect then the egg legs kit may be useful :p

It's still speed eggwars because the islands are still close to each other. And I like it

Sorry youn If I spammed you.

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's still speed eggwars, But Then without speed

Reason Why it's removed [Thank you @Younisco ]
The speed effect got extremely annoying, especially in 1.9. Everyone is strafing, making it almost impossible to get good hits on people.

Does it have a return? [again Thank you @Younisco ]
Not sure, I'd doubt it. If you miss the speed effect then the egg legs kit may be useful :p

It's still speed eggwars because the islands are still close to each other. And I like it

Sorry youn If I spammed you.
This would've been the same answer I would've given, except the things of Younisco :p

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
I can read those opinions, but still disagree with them, I could play really good even with the high speed, so unskilled and cries become the normal now in game. Interesting a community of noobs.

Well, they added the respawn thing so I'm happy about a little fairness, so well, lets try it and shut up :cool:

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The speed made PvP near impossible and whoever didn't accidentally walk off the edge first won, which wasn't that fun tbh.

Old_Santa

Aug 4, 2017
I don't understand what's so hard about pvping on speed egg wars, if anything it should be a good thing that the skill curve of mc goes up with speed as it allows the skilled players (players with more experience) have the advantage they deserve.

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I agree. it doesn't really seem like "speed" eggwars anymore. Maybe the name could be changed to a name like Micro Eggwars

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Bring it back!
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom