Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HipHopopotamus

Oct 27, 2015
Hello,
I am new to the server and I have noticed multiple grammar mistakes on the desriptions of games. It makes the server seem very child-like and unprofessional.
For example;
On money walls instead of 'remember' it says 'remeber'
It also says in sg 'This can be done by finding valuable loot in chests around the map.' After saying this you would usually give another point, not just one. Even 'and more' would be acceptable.
Furthermoar, in team skywars it says 'the objective of team skywars is the be the' instead of 'is to be the'

Now I have only played very few of the games on this server, so I am sure there are alot more mistakes out there. But honestly, this is a professional minecraft server with 20,000 players on at once. It makes you look pathetic to hav simple mistakes in your description, as even I could write a better description than that and I am 13.

Last edited by a moderator:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It makes you look pathetic to have simple mistakes in your descriptions, as even I could write a better description than that and I am 13.
It makes the server seem very child-like and unprofessional.
I really don't think you understand the pressure that the owners get when releasing the games. They normally do this kinda thing so that they can put it into production so that the community can be happy but this lmao..
I could write a better description than that and I am 13.
Please tell me, as a thirteen year old, can you confidently code on multiple platforms? Thought so...

Reactions: Sophie

HipHopopotamus

Oct 27, 2015
I really don't think you understand the pressure that the owners get when releasing the games. They normally do this kinda thing so that they can put it into production so that the community can be happy but this lmao..

Please tell me, as a thirteen year old, can you confidently code on multiple platforms? Thought so...
I am not saying that they are bad at coding i am saying that they can't use grammar. I don't have to prove a point on whether I can code or not, because these dim-wits cant even spell.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
shit. I don't have to prove a point on whether I can code or not, because these dim-wits cant even spell.
Please don't swear. And I would like for you to cater to every members needs in cubecraft, and fix bugs, that there could be dozens of found PER DAY. And I would want you to fix them all and still keep the members content. I don't think someone who is thirteen years old - no offense - can achieve such high stress, and high pressure circumstances.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I am not saying that they are bad at coding i am saying that they can't use grammar for. I don't have to prove a point on whether I can code or not, because these dim-wits cant even spell.
Can't* , I*
Also, don't swear on the forums please.

HipHopopotamus

Oct 27, 2015
Can't* , I*
Also, don't swear on the forums please.
I so saw that coming. You correcting everything I say, I'm not the one making these game descriptions. You don't have an excuse.

I have now found a further 2 grammar mistakes on egg wars. Instead of receive it says recieve, and there is no full stop at the end.

AND NOW I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER ONE
on egg wars it says 'Go to their islands and destory their eggs'

Last edited:

Think Games

The developers and builders are trying to get these games to the public as quick as possible. They may make a few grammatical mistakes but if they do you don't have to go on a rampage! Just kindly mention it to them and they would be more than happy to fix it. It just makes you sound obnoxious if you are calling the developers and staff dim-wits because that messed up something on a sign, not even part of the game.

Reactions: Efcluke94

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
We do work very hard. We can spend hours, days and sometimes weeks making content for the players. Sometimes these little things do slip through the cracks, it doesn't mean we are immature. It just means we made a simple mistake, everyone makes them and compared to other bugs or glitches that might be happening in the games they might not be our top priority at the time.

Reactions: Efcluke94

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Spelling mistakes happen. It's not the end of the world. The games work, people have fun. I don't think a few grammatical errors will make players leave in drones. If you find anymore please inbox me, rather than ranting and insulting the staff. They will be fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom