Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Hello Cubecrafters,
So, today I was playing a game of eggwars with a youtuber , I was lagging so hard , suddenly , I got banned by sentinel doing nothing I was not fighting with anybody , bridging ,or anything I was just sprinting.
I think I got unfairly banned because
1.) As I said, I was not fighting with anybody ( so I was not jitter clicking)
2.) I spent money on the server , so why would I hack????

Note; The youtuber i was playing with was streaming, and if it is necessary I could send the link of his stream where you can see that I was lagging

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hello!
If you believe that you are false banned, you can appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ stating that you were not using illegal modifications. Your appeal will be tagged as a false positive and forwarded to a developer. Make sure to be as specific as possible in the events leading up to your ban so staff can check if you are being honest. The stream link will also help your case so be sure to include that.
If your appeal is denied and you still believe that your punishment was false, you can contact CrazymanJR on discord (CrazymanJR#4742) and he will investigate you further. Keep in mind that this process takes time, so please be patient.

If you have any further questions, feel free to start a conversation with me. :)
Good luck!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom