Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

epicercaner

Jan 20, 2018
Hey does anyone actually get the same problem as me?I played tower defense and get to like 4.5k gold and immediately get banned.Does anyone know what's the problem of this whole thing?My gold count once step to 4502,I immediately got banned.So I want to ask,does anyone got banned before because of this?I killed around 60% of mobs of the round to the moment I got banned.And 10/sec of the castle bazzar.That is around 10-50 gold/sec,did I get banned for the difference of the gold that I got?Or other reasons because I hit the gold limit.If it has a limit,the this contest https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/challenge-who-can-get-the-most-coins-in-a-game.195441/ will be completely trash.Or the server is like that pickle server,ranked players have more adventage then no rank players.Please I hope to have an mod respond or smth tbh to like answer me what actually banned me,Thanks.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I don't think Sentinel can track your Gold/sec or how much mobs you kill. It should be something to do with either your CPS or your fly. Also, there isn't any advantage in-game for Donators. Examples: extra hearts or prioritized by staff/sentinel.

A lot of false bans happen and if you're in the right then you shouldn't have to worry.

epicercaner

Jan 20, 2018
The cps is arond a hard maths:I can do 200bpm stream=100 bpm singletap=100x4 as the beat is 1/4=400 cpm=400/60=6.xx cps,I honestly think any 5 digit osu! player can do 200bpm stream tbh

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom