Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tommyy300

Member
May 29, 2021
4
3
4
26
Killed someone died then got banned ;-; 30 days for nothing
no offense cubecraft but this is why the anticheat needs to get better this is why hypixel is so popular and better. (I have java and bedrock)
 

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
It seems like you have tried to send your username, however this did not work. Could you try sending your username again?
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom