Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 15612

Guest
My favorite payment mode is PayPal,
Anyways, i buy with the new payment mode My Lapiz rank and it's really easy (Like Paypal) and safe.
+1.
 

Marta

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
1,571
2,955
328
Manchester, UK.
martaslater.com
Whilst this sounds like a good idea, but as far as I know, Google Wallet stopped support for merchants selling digital goods (like us) some time ago.

So we do not really want to risk going against their ToS quite yet. I'll look into it a bit more, but I doubt this will be a provider we will use.

On the topic of Apple Pay, doesn't Stripe have Apple Pay support?

It does, actually. However its only for iOS apps, and wouldn't solve the issue of needing a card to pay.
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom