Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonZDark

Jul 12, 2020
Idk?
Hey Goodyannathan,

I think we don't know each other. It's obviously not nice that you leave cubecraft, but I understand your decision of course!

I stopped CubeCraft for the same reason because it has become very toxic, and since everything is open again I am focusing on that.

And of course you can ignore the others, but if everyone is toxic you are always playing alone ( which I had ) Because I played alone so much and everyone was toxic I decided to stop CubeCraft.

So I understand your decision.
I wish you much success in the future!

MoussaThe1st

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2020
Goodbye,

Im going leave the cubecraft community and will resign from owner in CA (my discord server). Im leaving because there is a lot of toxicity in the community+ i dont really enjoy mc anymore. I will still play every now and then and if you want to talk to me ill stay in my discord server.

I had a very good time playing cubecraft and i want to thank all the friends i made for the fun times.

Goodbye <3

here's a cool render a friend made for me:
View attachment 196590
:(

Reactions: Goodyannathan

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Goodbye,

Im going leave the cubecraft community and will resign from owner in CA (my discord server). Im leaving because there is a lot of toxicity in the community+ i dont really enjoy mc anymore. I will still play every now and then and if you want to talk to me ill stay in my discord server.

I had a very good time playing cubecraft and i want to thank all the friends i made for the fun times.

Goodbye <3

View attachment 196590
Gone but not forgotten 😔, have a great time with everything the future will bring you!

xkarnage

Apr 21, 2021
skywars
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Goodbye,

Goodbye <3

View attachment 196590
Well done on every accomplishment u have done, stunning what you have done to this community. You've broken leaderboards, motivated others and lastly, you've made an impact on the network. Hope to see u sometimes.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
You can stay in the community though! I haven’t really played the server for a year too, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be active in the community! Don’t let the fun be destroyed by some sad toxic kids!

broricharddixon

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
Goodbye,

Goodbye <3

View attachment 196590
Yeah, i swear all of the new gens are just toxic, its just sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom