Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone,

i don’t like to make this thread. Nonetheless, I’ll just go straight into the main reason of this post. I think it had been good enough after 5 years (and the new forum lay out also triggers my autism).

I have had a great time here, made many friends, had a lot of fun and enjoyed a lot of your creations, memes, trash talk and funny posts.

However, since im planning on getting a job and I’ll be going to university around September, I already know I won’t have enough time. (Amersfoort -> Leiden is around 1:15 by train, fml)

I also don’t really see the point of being part of a forum that is mainly about the minecraft server, which I don’t play on anymore. I feel like I’m outdated and not really connected anymore, although it is a big upset to leave the friendly, welcome and hilarious community that you are and which im glad ive been part of for so long.

I initially wanted to leave after my 5 years post, but I changed my mind. However, I let it go through my mind a few more days and I still think it’s the right decision.
Thank you for being a big part of my life and sharing the time together with me. It has been a great experience. (Except the 1 year I wasn’t).

Im not tagging anyone since i feel too ashamed to reach out to any of you.

Yes, this is a crappy post, i were too lazy to put much effort into it. It’s still better than the new forums tho.

~Komodo

P.S. Bring back Blockband.

D

Deleted member 469419

Thank you for all your activity on this forums! People like you is who make it a more funny.

It's sad to see people like you leaving from the forums/game.

Hope to see you in a near future around cube! Good luck in the real life!

Regards of Sergio!

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Komodoo ... :( Sad to hear that. Hope everything goes well and you enjoy the free time and life! You will be always reminded by a piece in my heart. You are a good friend and person and I do not regret having met you :) Good luck man and see ya!!

Cheers~ Fire.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Sad to see you leave...
Please make sure you can cook a little better when you go to university :)
Good luck in the real world!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom