Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone,

i don’t like to make this thread. Nonetheless, I’ll just go straight into the main reason of this post. I think it had been good enough after 5 years (and the new forum lay out also triggers my autism).

I have had a great time here, made many friends, had a lot of fun and enjoyed a lot of your creations, memes, trash talk and funny posts.

However, since im planning on getting a job and I’ll be going to university around September, I already know I won’t have enough time. (Amersfoort -> Leiden is around 1:15 by train, fml)

I also don’t really see the point of being part of a forum that is mainly about the minecraft server, which I don’t play on anymore. I feel like I’m outdated and not really connected anymore, although it is a big upset to leave the friendly, welcome and hilarious community that you are and which im glad ive been part of for so long.

I initially wanted to leave after my 5 years post, but I changed my mind. However, I let it go through my mind a few more days and I still think it’s the right decision.
Thank you for being a big part of my life and sharing the time together with me. It has been a great experience. (Except the 1 year I wasn’t).

Im not tagging anyone since i feel too ashamed to reach out to any of you.

Yes, this is a crappy post, i were too lazy to put much effort into it. It’s still better than the new forums tho.

~Komodo

P.S. Bring back Blockband.

D

Deleted member 469419

Thank you for all your activity on this forums! People like you is who make it a more funny.

It's sad to see people like you leaving from the forums/game.

Hope to see you in a near future around cube! Good luck in the real life!

Regards of Sergio!

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Komodoo ... :( Sad to hear that. Hope everything goes well and you enjoy the free time and life! You will be always reminded by a piece in my heart. You are a good friend and person and I do not regret having met you :) Good luck man and see ya!!

Cheers~ Fire.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Sad to see you leave...
Please make sure you can cook a little better when you go to university :)
Good luck in the real world!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom