Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I've been on the forums now since January of 2017 so 8 months, and I have been on the server for almost 2 years. More recently I have been becoming more distant from the server and the community. In all of this time I have got to know many of you whether this was from playing games with you, talking to you via discord or just talking on the forums. During this time I have made quite a lot of friends, those whom I play with regularly and those who I don't play with as much.

Over the course of my time here I have accumulated 150 messages and over 110 likes on my posts. Yes, I have not been the most active player but I have looked at many threads and given my personal opinion. I like to think I have made lasting marks on the server which I hope stays here for some time yet to come. I have made countless frindships here but would like to credit some people.

@ThatGrimCreeper Thanks for being a great friend and pleb president.
@BrokenAyzer Thank you for being a great pleb and staff member. And killing me in every duel :cool:
@TheFastBowler Thanks for being an amazing pleb admin and always keeping us informed of some important Cricket fixtures :p
@Nikoshka Thanks for making me a mod on your server (Ages ago). One of my fondest Minecraft memories :D
@SwiftySwoo Thank you for "helping me improve my PvP" probably all in vein as I am still terrible ;)
@Thefty Thanks for being a survival games legend and helping me grind easy experience and points :p:cool:
@Perdawdian Thanks for being a great pleb and an ABSOLUTE legend. Just in general :p

Sorry if you didn't get mentioned, I love all of you guys anyways <3 :p

I am moving on to focus on my basketball. Plus I'm 13 and am really growing out of this. Thanks for everything Cubecraft. I'll still check in now and again to see what's going on and to play some mini games but just no where near as much.

Good luck in everything,

pwve6.jpg

SWDC

url

:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Goodbye :(!! Enjoy playing basketball. I did this sport in the past and it is an anmazing sport. Good luck in the future!

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
I've been on the forums now since January of 2017 so 8 months, and I have been on the server for almost 2 years. More recently I have been becoming more distant from the server and the community. In all of this time I have got to know many of you whether this was from playing games with you, talking to you via discord or just talking on the forums. During this time I have made quite a lot of friends, those whom I play with regularly and those who I don't play with as much.

Over the course of my time here I have accumulated 150 messages and over 110 likes on my posts. Yes, I have not been the most active player but I have looked at many threads and given my personal opinion. I like to think I have made lasting marks on the server which I hope stays here for some time yet to come. I have made countless frindships here but would like to credit some people.

@ThatGrimCreeper Thanks for being a great friend and pleb president.
@BrokenAyzer Thank you for being a great pleb and staff member. And killing me in every duel :cool:
@TheFastBowler Thanks for being an amazing pleb admin and always keeping us informed of some important Cricket fixtures :p
@Nikoshka Thanks for making me a mod on your server (Ages ago). One of my fondest Minecraft memories :D
@SwiftySwoo Thank you for "helping me improve my PvP" probably all in vein as I am still terrible ;)
@Thefty Thanks for being a survival games legend and helping me grind easy experience and points :p:cool:
@Perdawdian Thanks for being a great pleb and an ABSOLUTE legend. Just in general :p

Sorry if you didn't get mentioned, I love all of you guys anyways <3 :p

I am moving on to focus on my basketball. Plus I'm 13 and am really growing out of this. Thanks for everything Cubecraft. I'll still check in now and again to see what's going on and to play some mini games but just no where near as much.

Good luck in everything,

pwve6.jpg

SWDC

url

:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:

So I didn't get a mention, yet I may be your brother just incase you forgot. And yeah I'll probably be leaving aswell, but @Grimmay Id love to carry on playing in your streams so just give me a DM on discord please.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
So I didn't get a mention, yet I may be your brother just incase you forgot. And yeah I'll probably be leaving aswell, but @Grimmay Id love to carry on playing in your streams so just give me a DM on discord please.

Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom