Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hey there,

I don't know how to start this thread, it's hard because this forum has been a part of my life for like 1.5 years. Of course it isn't that long but I've shared some of my biggest secrets on this website.
A little bit more then 1 month ago I said that I was leaving because of stuff, I don't really know what it was and now I know. I was sad, I still didn't figure out why I was said but I just was it. Now, 1 month later nothing has changed, I came back because I still felt sad and I thought it was because I left Minecraft like that but it wasn't. Maybe for some people this can be kind of a shock but I'm leaving Cubecraft for real now and I won't come back. Maybe this is an option I didn't think through but it's still an option I think is good. Why I'm leaving isn't even clear for me but it's just a feeling. This is the most confusing goodbye thread ever but the point is, goodbye <3 If you really need to contact me just add me on snapchat xd: Stan528 #ShamelessSelfPromotion

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Well, sad to hear you're leaving. I don't know you all the best But I know How you are and accept Who you are. I hope you'll have a great time outside the community and Goodluck with drumming :P

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Owh okay, a bit unexpected.

Bye Netflix, I hope you've had a lovely, funny and nice time here on the Forums. Enjoy and good luck with your future!

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
My dear Macho Man, goodbye and good luck at everything you do, you will exactly know why you feel like it soon. I hope you come back some day, we need to make more Trump Towers! :P

It's sad to see how there are good members leaving the server, we can't do anything about that, just support their decision.

We will miss you!!
Wil je in mijn vriendenboekje?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Goodbye, you was one of greatest boys on the forums. I hope that you make a comeback

Last edited:

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Why leave there so many people? Too bad you leaved. But I don't get if you don't feel like I would have also not continue! I wish you good luck in the future! ;)

- Twan

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
Top Bottom