PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
goodbye.png

Hello there folks,

It´s the 28th of August today and that means I´m roaming the forums for 2 years at this moment! Yay me! But that´s not what this thread is about…

I don´t even know where to start with this, but alright. Some people might have noticed that I didn´t play much Cubecraft for about a month or 2. The reason is very simple believe it or not: I lost my interest. And that is because there are no players anymore. And by no players I mean that games never start anymore. Yes I know there are still 3000-3500 players, but that’s on peak times and I play 90% at night time. Sure it was no problem for me back in the days when Cube was really crowded. Even at night. Now it comes to the point that even waiting for hours I’m not getting rewarded anymore with people who join me. Some people will say: “Oh, but my game starts everytime!” Well good for u, but as people might know I play Arcade. At night. And Arcade has always been the underdog of Cubecraft and still is in my opinion. What I mean by that is that Arcade never had a big playerbase and that every Arcade player knows what it is to wait for a game to start. Back in the days It was totally fine since I always played with my Arcade friends so games filled up fastly that way. But as the time passed, my friends left the server. So did Cube’s playerbase in general. I’m not going to talk about the decrease of the playerbase, because I don’t feel like to talk about that now.

Because I waited so long everytime for games to start I got bored and thanks to that I lost my interest in everything. So the time is here that I say goodbye for I don’t know how long. I need a break that’s for sure. I’ve played almost 2,5 years every night/day and I totally smashed the Arcade games and here I am now with level 164. Some people calls it Nolife, Tryhard or whatever. I call it dedication. I seriously liked the games I’ve played over the years and I think I can call myself an Arcade Veteran by now. With 11.000 Quakecraft wins and 1500+ TNT-Run wins at the old Arcade and 16.000+ wins at Arcade 2.0. (Yes I call the new Arcade Arcade 2.0.) and some other random wins at other games I think I have +/- 29.000 wins at this moment. I’m really proud of that. You can see my dedication on the Arcade leaderboards. First place with Throphies and second place with Wins. I’m on there for 1 year I think. I’m also proud of that. Now It’s time for others to shine at the leaderboards.

I won’t stop entirely with Cubecraft. But for 90-95% I will. If people wants me to come online and I have time or when I feel like it I will come on. Or with Holidays or whatever. This thread is nothing without some mentions. I would like to thank all these people for all the fun I’ve had:

@ItsRoy
@CyberAutumn
@TheEnderMax
@Yulii_Kun
@wietparkiet
@MayaSenpai
@BunRabit
@Artistic_void
@Simbaaa
@_Shoter_
@Spleefy
@packta
@Zombiepower
@Reunaf
@Tacosbefriends
I probably forgot many other people but my memory is not that good haha. Sorry if I forgot you. I still love you xD

Do I have more to say? I don’t know. I’m just rambling too much I think. I would like to thank the staff team. They´ve managed to give me an awesome time here. Be nice to them. They earn it. Also be nice to eachother. You’ll never know when I come back. I think I will come back at some point, but I don’t know when that time is. I will still lure here on the forums, because I like to read what you guys are doing. If you want to keep in tough, here’s my Discord (also to see on my profile) PerryJ#7950
2017-02-26_00.54.14.png

Goodbye people. It was a pleasure meeting u guys. You’re favourite Arcade hacker takes a break. I love u all!

- PerryJ has left the server-

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Actually I saw this coming , you were the only player that was playing Arcade in the evening and sometimes I tried my best tot join you just to have some Fun together. It is really sad to see you go. I have had some amazing times with you and I hope that I can find you back again in the aracade lobby soon. I love you Perry <3

Reactions: PerryJ

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I'm still going to force you to come online as much as possible anyway, so... :D

But in all seriousness, I am indeed going to miss you (Even though we still will talk and-). I am so glad I got to meet you in the Arcade. I loved how our relationship started, me thinking you were indeed a hacker and then reality broke and we became good friends. You have indeed taught me how to play Quake, Spleef, TNT Run, every game I would have never thought of playing a lot. I hope you return soon, the Arcade will feel lonely without the god of Quake. <3

(Seeing my old skin in the back of the screenshot made me cringe so hard, oh, god. xD)

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
You were actually literally one of the first persons I met and had in my friend list when I joined CubeCraft with Fliqa.. You better come back next week.

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Awww, couldn't play together often since I have had school and it's hard to combine that with playing at night time xD
The times we played together were flippin' awesome though
Will miss playing with you

<3

Naitzirch

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I don't really know you, but we always said hi when we met eachother. Sad to see you go :c

Robodude1234

Aug 28, 2018
Well, if you ever come back, playing a wider selection of CubeCraft games and on different platforms will help to provide you with enough excitement to keep you on the server.
It definitely won't hurt to get onto different games on CubeCraft like SkyWars on different platforms because after all if you have a Mojang account on the official Mojang website and own a valid copy of Minecraft: Java Edition and you're running a Windows 10 machine you are eligible to redeem a copy of Windows 10 for free.
It's very sad to see somebody leave. I liked your article's fashion and your whole viewpoint of the situation stating it will allow more people to present their names on the leaderboard, but that point is somewhat non-sensical due to your previous statement of the Arcade branch of the CubeCraft server being as deserted as a desert.

Click here to view your current Mojang products if you are logged in to the Mojang website.

-Robodude1234

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom