Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PdJ100

Apr 29, 2014
So i got banned a long time ago but i dont hack. Thats why i got unbanned but i heard this is a big problem and i think alot of people have trouble with this and before i start. No offense to the staff i love your great work on the server! Okay so i think nowadays people just dont know that there are good pvpers and people with good gaming gear like headsets and gaming monitors etc. They just say hacker and thats what i really hate. Please people if you got killed like 10 times and you really come in his back and he does a 360 kill than you can report him but just dont report players because you got killed 1 time. And staff please do some tests to really know hes a hacker like go behind him with vanish or something. I think staff need to have a list of tests to do before someone is getting banned like: 1. go behind him while hes dropping stuff or something 2. And watch him for like 1 minute. This is not happening and i really like to see it. I know it can cost alot of time but if someone is getting banned that really likes the server and doesn't hack then they will be upset!
And again no offense to the staff but please be more carefully with banning hackers! (Sorry btw for the bad spelling i'm dutch so...)

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I agree. I personally can't pvp for my life, but I've seen WAY too many people called hacker simply because someone died. This is just annoying, but people need to start realizing that just because they died, it doesnt mean the other person had been hacking. I'm not sure about how staff tells a hacker from a good pvp'er, but if they dont test things out first, they should. If staff does already test, then I dont see what else they could do.

Reactions: PdJ100

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
A gaming headset can hear behind you for sure. But when they barely get into attack range and they start hitting you, something is wrong. And if you run into them and follow your movements perfectly without missing is another sign. Eating and hitting is also a sign for a hacker. And especially when 2 players attack him and he hit both at once or when one is in attack range and when he goes out of it, instantly turns to the other.

Admins are humans and can do mistakes. But the admins usually are right when they see a hacker.

PdJ100

Apr 29, 2014
A gaming headset can hear behind you for sure. But when they barely get into attack range and they start hitting you, something is wrong. And if you run into them and follow your movements perfectly without missing is another sign. Eating and hitting is also a sign for a hacker. And especially when 2 players attack him and he hit both at once or when one is in attack range and when he goes out of it, instantly turns to the other.

Admins are humans and can do mistakes. But the admins usually are right when they see a hacker.
I know but 4 of my friends(we play a lot of pvp games) got banned for hacking but they dont do that. And with all a staff came on and just said "Hack banned" or something and i know alot of people are think this is unfair so why dont i start a thread so i can hear what people think about this

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
So i got banned a long time ago but i dont hack. Thats why i got unbanned but i heard this is a big problem and i think alot of people have trouble with this and before i start. No offense to the staff i love your great work on the server! Okay so i think nowadays people just dont know that there are good pvpers and people with good gaming gear like headsets and gaming monitors etc. They just say hacker and thats what i really hate. Please people if you got killed like 10 times and you really come in his back and he does a 360 kill than you can report him but just dont report players because you got killed 1 time. And staff please do some tests to really know hes a hacker like go behind him with vanish or something. I think staff need to have a list of tests to do before someone is getting banned like: 1. go behind him while hes dropping stuff or something 2. And watch him for like 1 minute. This is not happening and i really like to see it. I know it can cost alot of time but if someone is getting banned that really likes the server and doesn't hack then they will be upset!
And again no offense to the staff but please be more carefully with banning hackers! (Sorry btw for the bad spelling i'm dutch so...)
we do watch players hack and we make sure to take a video to prove him/her is hacking. (idk maybe some mods might not be taking videos) If they make a ban appeal, we post the video and if the proof shows no hacking, they will be unbanned

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Okay so first of all, most staff members use recording software to record proof of hacker, and we have destinct methods on how to find hackers. The reason why you cant see the staff is because of vanish, which makes sure you cant even see if staff is online(neat lil' feature). Good gaming gear will improve your performance by a lot, buuuut i dont belive that you are able to make a complete 180 as soon as a person gets within hit range, that is ridicoules. Im not denying that there aren't a few mistakes sometimes, the server has over 2000 players online in the weekends, so we cant necesarily be 100% right all the time when it comes to bans, that is why we have the ban appeals, so if you feel like your friends were banned for no reason, tell them to make ban appeals then.

PdJ100

Apr 29, 2014
Okay so first of all, most staff members use recording software to record proof of hacker, and we have destinct methods on how to find hackers. The reason why you cant see the staff is because of vanish, which makes sure you cant even see if staff is online(neat lil' feature). Good gaming gear will improve your performance by a lot, buuuut i dont belive that you are able to make a complete 180 as soon as a person gets within hit range, that is ridicoules. Im not denying that there aren't a few mistakes sometimes, the server has over 2000 players online in the weekends, so we cant necesarily be 100% right all the time when it comes to bans, that is why we have the ban appeals, so if you feel like your friends were banned for no reason, tell them to make ban appeals then.
Oh okay so now i understand it thanks for the help. And the point is my friend posted 2 ban appeals but he isn't getting unbanned. And thats also why i made this thread. We share a account and i really know 100% that he's not hacking. Thats also why i made this thread. I hope you can help him. And thanks alot for the reply !

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom