Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don't really have to explain anything to you.
I have my reasons to stay here.
And yes, I've quit the server, I don't really play anymore, I just come on time to time to talk with friends.
Also, how is it the other way lol, with my last acc I made a rant thread and after it removed my account, I don't really care about likes.
Sure, you have your reasons to stay, but then don't go ahead and make a goodbye thread (again) if you were planning on staying

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
but it was just amazing, the game was so amazing, it's possibilities were rather infinite.

It sucks that is has been removed, but ... blockwars and infinite possibilities don't match.

At least you have some great memories. Hope it comes back at one point in the future so you can have some fun again :)

Orochi

Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
github.com
I Agree with you that there needs to be more games on Cubecraft because variation in a server is a standard. Anyway I can understand that they stopped hosting all these separate lobbies. In my opinion Cubecraft needs to create a big hub with; leaderboards of all the games, tiny games and achievements that you can achieve in the hub. If you create a hub like this, people can interact with staff way faster and that's a building block for creating a closer community.

Greetings, Aledai

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom