Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 436996

Hi there guys.

I'm not going to make an intro today, not mooding for it. Just going to tell you a bit of my history.

It all started on June 2017, I was just chilling around playing with a friend on Cubecraft, we were playing skywars, with the old update before of the big mess, I decided to play a game named blockwars. And ooh boy, I did so well deciding that.

I firstly started playing as a casual, didn't know much about the game, but it was just amazing, the game was so amazing, it's possibilities were rather infinite.

I met tons of people, @Nartyta01, @Jeff_Bllkth, @Aurora (Wich then I hated so much, but guess that now there's no need to hate on her, maybe I was a bit much stupid by doing that.)
I decided to start playing a bit more, since it was summer, playing all the day with Jeff, Nartyta, Master... oof so many people it was just amazing we had tons of fun, and I also were learning english! Yes guys, by talking english all day with internet people I learnt english (I was terrible back then.)

Casually, I met a guy.. his name was Stuck. (StuckUp), he was so kind and comprensive with me, just the typical person you would like to have as friend, my life was being amazing.

Even though that I was getting bullied at school, Stuck, a guy named Stanley, Nartyta, @Kawaakarii, _ElitePringle were helping me so much. I finally had somewhere to rest, it was all amazing.

Passing the days, me and Stuck decided to tryhard for a leaderboard, big mistake by the way, even though I wasted so many time I still had a lots of fun, it was worthit. (Now it isn't worthit by the way.)

Time passed, I had an amazing winter, playing with stuck, pringle, kwak, wolfi, andy.... OOF it was just amazing, it felt so good.

Time flew and at 15th january 2018 I got the leaderboard. One of the most amazing moments of my life, I was with people I love(d) and I couldn't be happier, next day stuck got the leaderboard. (And about a month later Pringle did)

Time was flying and I was getting up on the spots of the leaderboard, I already had argued with Stuck, but we were fine or that's what I thought. Suddenly a day Stuck joined Elite, a clan that hated me, so I hated them (Forgot the reasons by the way), I was a bit dissapointed, but after it I didn't mind a lot, to be honest.

We argued a lot since that, removed eachother tons of times and yea well, our friends had to side on one of us, and when we were in parties together it was just so weird. After that I got banned by Sentinel, and since that I haven't been friend of him. Even though I would had liked to..

Time passed again, and I met a guy, his name was Gaming, he was amazing seriously, typical outgoing friend. My humor was changing and I was so happy, I also had stopped getting bullied at school, it was so amazing seemed like my lucky was changing!

But yea, as many people says good things don't last forever.... :( and my friend Gaming had to go to College.
But luckily I still had xSchuwi.
Such a great friend I had till my last days of beeing involved on the network. And I still have her on whatsapp. :)

(I had also much more bad experiences but I prefer to keep them private.)

This is the last shot out I make for blockwars, my amazingly good friend. I'm seriously crying my tears out...

Also, shoutout for _Elite, a clan that even with all the hate it got still kept strong. And I hate to say this but, you guys are really good at the game ;) (@Aurora, @_EliteLyra, @_EliteSamii, @Kawakarii etc.)

Seriously guys, this community was so amazing, and yea I hate to also say this but the best player by so far is @ANDYY.

And now my thoughts on what is going to happent to cubecraft.

What is wrong with cubecraft?

1- No leaderboards, the lack of incentive will make the server's playerbase decrese. ''BUT WE HAVE STILL GOOD MAPS AND THE GAME IS STILL ENJOYABLE!!!'' don't lie to yourself dude please, every No Premium has Cubecraft maps, it's not going to matter a bit your maps. No stats=No incentive= No reason to play the game.

2- Rank prices. Do I have to explain anything about this?
I mean, 180$ rank for flying in the lobbies in voting on the incredibly amount of games that is.... 6! And you can't even vote on 2 of those. Just low the rank prices, in Hypixel with no rank you can have infinite friends lol.

3- Removing the games. Ahh, removing the original games what a good idea.. seriously, what was your idea by doing this?
making people rage even more, if I wanted to play skywars or eggwars or pvp I would move on to another server with more players.

But uh fine this thread will just get ignored as will yours as will anyone's who's not going to say ''OH THIS UPDATED WAS SO GOOD GREAT JOB CUBECRAFT, NOW GIVE ME HELPER''

It's wednesday my dudes! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bye

-Cuteee

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Sad to see you leave :( (You won't be the only one who leaves)
Goodbye!!

I am pretty much on the same track at the moment, left the server, probably for good. I'm only here on the forums.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Rip, I took a break from cube at the time you were playing so you didn't see me with Andy and the others as much. It's a shame that staff have been told to ignore all these complaints and keep continuing life as usual. Honestly, the server is going to die when time passes and the owner will realize it was a mistake. A staff said we didn't put enough enthusiasm into a thread about the games that got removed before they removed it. But we did, they just didn't give attention to the threads. I even tagged some of them and one responded (only because me and him are friends). I bumped my thread multiple times trying to get this "enthusiasm" in. Of course I got wanted by a staff, I asked him how he felt about the thread, but of course, he said it's not interesting enough. Oh yeah, and about the staff I tagged, they all rather respond to the Meme Thread. Furthermore, Andy made multiple threads on blockwars, but not even one staff replied. Is that not enough enthusiasm we put in for our games?

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Ya lo sabes todo, a pesar de enfadarme contigo siempre por robarme las banderas, eres una de las mejores personas que he conocido en Minecraft. No me arrepiento de nada de lo que he vivido a tu lado, y me encantaría poder seguir siendo tu amiga ( desbloqueame de whats ;-; ). Aun tengo pendiente conocerte en persona, y las risas que me he echado contigo no las cambio por nada. Te acuerdas cuando ibamos de compras a FFA? O cuando ibamos a Skywars juntos, o cuando en Blockwars me robabas las banderas xD. Has sido una persona muy importante para mi, fuiste y seguiras siendo un gran amigo, a pesar de que vivimos a 100 km y que nos hemos conocido a través de un juego. No tengo nada mas que decir, te echaré mucho de menos y que sepas que te quiero con toda mi alma <3

D

Deleted member 436996

Ya lo sabes todo, a pesar de enfadarme contigo siempre por robarme las banderas, eres una de las mejores personas que he conocido en Minecraft. No me arrepiento de nada de lo que he vivido a tu lado, y me encantaría poder seguir siendo tu amiga ( desbloqueame de whats ;-; ). Aun tengo pendiente conocerte en persona, y las risas que me he echado contigo no las cambio por nada. Te acuerdas cuando ibamos de compras a FFA? O cuando ibamos a Skywars juntos, o cuando en Blockwars me robabas las banderas xD. Has sido una persona muy importante para mi, fuiste y seguiras siendo un gran amigo, a pesar de que vivimos a 100 km y que nos hemos conocido a través de un juego. No tengo nada mas que decir, te echaré mucho de menos y que sepas que te quiero con toda mi alma <3
Yo también te quiero mucho... Pero ahora estoy empezando un capitulo muy importante de mi vida, y no tengo tiempo para jugar. Algún día te coneceré en la vida real pero por ahora ir donde vives, no es posible uwu. Lo de whats lo hice por que mi madre me quitó el móvil uwu.
Te quiero mucho yo también, y que sepas que no me olvidaré nunca de lo que he vivido contigo.

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Yo también te quiero mucho... Pero ahora estoy empezando un capitulo muy importante de mi vida, y no tengo tiempo para jugar. Algún día te coneceré en la vida real pero por ahora ir donde vives, no es posible uwu. Lo de whats lo hice por que mi madre me quitó el móvil uwu.
Te quiero mucho yo también, y que sepas que no me olvidaré nunca de lo que he vivido contigo.
Y por donde podemos seguir hablando? :c

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I'm leaving too along with many others. I have no reason to stick around and play games I don't even like. It sounds like I'm exaggerating but they removed every game I played regularly or really liked it all ( Speed Eggwars, Archer Assault, Minerware and of course Blockwars )

It just seems so terrible that my over 2 years on the server are going to come to an end in one fell swoop but I can't bring myself to just switch to the other games left because I just wouldn't have played them anyway and there's no real reason to when it's just a progress reset for me, a stat wipe and more importantly a community wipe. I'm either gonna try to play on Hypixel from now on or just quit Minecraft for the most part because there are no significant 1.9 pvp servers left (unless you can find one, then pm me about it). I'll stay on the forums and maybe hope for the off-chance of getting my beloved games back.

I just have no reason to go on cube anymore.

D

Deleted member 436996

It's the other way around, you already made 2 goodbye threads though you never left
I don't really have to explain anything to you.
I have my reasons to stay here.
And yes, I've quit the server, I don't really play anymore, I just come on time to time to talk with friends.
Also, how is it the other way lol, with my last acc I made a rant thread and after it removed my account, I don't really care about likes.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom