Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pight plays

Jul 23, 2020
Hello I'm a new player
I want to know how does golden carrot boost work
Do I need to eat it to work?
Or I just need to put it in my Inventory?
Does it have duration?
Thanks for answering

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Golden carrots don’t give you any special powers but they have very high saturation (how long the food lasts before you get hungry again) and fill up six shanks of hunger I think.

And welcome to the forums

• Love
Reactions: Pight plays

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
You need 16 golden carrots to get a boost which halfs the growth time for crops for a 6 hour period. To buy boosts, go to the Skyblock Hub and visit the 'Optimiser'.

However, as you're a self-proclaimed new player, I doubt you have enough golden carrots to purchase a booster, and even if you did, it would be an extraordinary waste if you used them on a basic crop. I'd recommend saving them for a particularly grindy quest (such as sugar cane, which is found on the final island in the Overworld).

• Love
Reactions: Pight plays

Pight plays

Jul 23, 2020
You need 16 golden carrots to get a boost which halfs the growth time for crops for a 6 hour period. To buy boosts, go to the Skyblock Hub and visit the 'Optimiser'.

However, as you're a self-proclaimed new player, I doubt you have enough golden carrots to purchase a booster, and even if you did, it would be an extraordinary waste if you used them on a basic crop. I'd recommend saving them for a particularly grindy quest (such as sugar cane, which is found on the final island in the Overworld).

16! I ate 2, now I only have 3 🙁😆
I guess this is also how golden apple works
Thanks I'll save them for sugar cane

Jul 14, 2020
Yes but even then, use normal carrots. 80 carrots is equal to 5 level 6 boosts and it makes sugar cane grow fast. I know with golden carrots it is even faster but 80 golden carrots for 5 level 7 boosts is totally not worth it in my opinion. Since carrots grow I think in 3 hours or so, boosts shouldn’t be a problem. Gold isn’t really a problem once you get an afk pigmen farm, since you can grab a lot of nuggets in a short amount of time but I kinda feel scammed wasting that many golden carrots for a boost.

TarSe

Jul 3, 2020
Yes but even then, use normal carrots. 80 carrots is equal to 5 level 6 boosts and it makes sugar cane grow fast. I know with golden carrots it is even faster but 80 golden carrots for 5 level 7 boosts is totally not worth it in my opinion. Since carrots grow I think in 3 hours or so, boosts shouldn’t be a problem. Gold isn’t really a problem once you get an afk pigmen farm, since you can grab a lot of nuggets in a short amount of time but I kinda feel scammed wasting that many golden carrots for a boost.
just use the golden carrots from crops xd

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
First go to /skyblock hub and look for a stand with the optimiser instead (the closest one next to the nether). A golden carrot is a crop boost so you need to press crops then you see different types of crops were you can boost your other crops with.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom