Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechoBib

Oct 11, 2017
Wonderland
Pls make golden apples rarer in skywars. Becz now it feels for me like the people with the most golden apples win. I Don't want the loot choose who winning in skywars. I want the smartest and the best player in the game win instead!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Pls make golden apples rarer in skywars.
First of all, no. Golden apples are really useful, even for yourself. I'll give an example:

*You're in a fight and win but you're at 3 HP, and somebody else is coming (to clean).* Then you're bound to eat a golden apple.

I want the smartest and the best player in the game win instead!
Even if you're the best/smartest player, when you're at low health and somebody does manage to hit you you're dead. That's probably why golden apples are added to these kinds of games in the first place.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Becz now it feels for me like the people with the most golden apples win.
That's not true. It isn't incredibly hard to kill someone before they get the chance to eat their golden apple (depending on the gear). After all, trying to out-gear/out-heal your opponent by quickly collecting items from the chests is and has always been a crucial part of SkyWars in general and if someone has better gear and healing than you, try to knock/shoot them off the edge or use lava buckets to your advantage. It's pretty simple stuff actually.

Reactions: Hoshi

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I Don't want the loot choose who winning in skywars. I want the smartest and the best player in the game win instead!
Play EggWars then. Or duels.

The thing about SkyWars that you're not thinking about is that, no matter how good someone's loot is, you can still push them off the map. So it indeed is about strategy. If someone has better gear than you and you know you can't beat them, that's where strategies come take place.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom