Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Hi everyone, it’s time for an introduction. But Goefy, you’ve already made one. Yes I know, but now I’m talking a bit more about me as a person and about my Minecraft ‘history’

Personal
Well, I am Goefy but the most people know me as Max. I’m 18 years old and I’m born in the north of the Netherlands. I speak Dutch, German, English and a little French. At the end of 2017 I moved to Germany to a little town on the border of the small country of Luxembourg. It was a fun time there, got to know a lot of nice people, had a nice class and had a job in a restaurant. I was really happy until everything changed. I got fired due to the Coronacrisis, problems in school and so on. I also started missing the Netherlands, and I was quite sad. The future wasn’t in Germany, so because of that and some other private reasons we’ve made the decision to go back to the Netherlands. Last august we moved back and I’m now continuing school and I have exams next year. After the exams I want to do a study tourism management.

In my free time I like to listen to music. I’m not a really sportive person, I like to watch football from time to time but that’s it. My favourite games are Minecraft, Cities Skylines, Infinite Flight and Among us (since a week).

Minecraft
Well, in the beginning I wasn’t very exited about Minecraft until in 2014 we needed to do a project at school with building a city in Minecraft. I joined Cubecraft in 2016 for the first time. Nowadays I play 2/3 hours on Cubecraft a day, either with friends or alone. My favourite games are Spleef, Eggwars and Minerware. My least favourite games are Parkour and Tower defence.

Well that was my introduction, I hope it wasn’t too boring.

Welcome to the forums messages incoming

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Amazing re-introduction, Goefy! There have been so many recently, I really like yours!

Reactions: Goefy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Welcome to the forums!
I think you're really nice, did you think about applying for helper? :heart:

Jokes aside, thanks for telling us more about you. Really interesting to know more about staff's life 😜
There wasn't jokes like this so I wanted to be the first one :)

Reactions: Goefy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom