Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello! Hope youā€™re all having a fantastic day. Today I will be making a suggestion about an addition to the Goblin Egg Skin. It will be similar to the suggestion I did about the Gamebox Chest Skin 2 days ago. Without further ado, letā€™s get into it!

IMG_4218.jpeg

Suggestion:
The Goblin Egg Skin is an Eggwars cosmetic that costs 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD). This Egg Skin is really cool, and itā€™s also animated! Despite its impressiveness, I feel 490 Minecoins is a lot for a single cosmetic, which is why Iā€™m suggesting Cubecraft add a prefix that comes with it. This prefix would be ā€œGoblinā€. Not only would it make the bundle more worth it, but it could also incentivize players to purchase this cosmetic for the sole purpose of having a ā€œGoblinā€ prefix in front of their name in chat.

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading my suggestion! If you like it and want it to have a possibility of being implemented, make sure to react using :agree:!!

P.S. Next suggestion will be ā€œNew Skyblock Island 5th Editionā€ (most likely on Dec 7th)!!

- Reesle :D

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I agree with you regarding cosmetics like these having additional stuff like prefixes, the pricing does seem like a lot for such

Would be really nice if they started implementing a similar change on similarly priced cosmetics

have my vote

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Ɖire
Pronouns
She/Her
If this were to be added, I think it should come with a second prefix which says Gremlin. I would love a gremlin prefix, it would be perfect.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! šŸ§ šŸŽ‰
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
Top Bottom