Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you in favor of making the proposed changes?

• Yes

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_DrStrange_

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hello. In nether you added a new kind of glowstone "trees".
There is one quest for each Nether island in which we need to get a certain amount of glowstone from these trees. My proposal is to give us the ability to destroy glowstone faster. I believe the glowstone quests are literally the worst.
There are no tools that can break it faster.
All we can do is destroy the glowstone with a fortune on the pickaxe, but it destroys our pickaxe and you have to spend a lot of repair raw material. I propose to give the hoe such functionality that it destroys the glowstone faster and to add the possibility of enchanting it for a fortune. I would like to add that I stopped playing for a long time due to glowstone quests, but I always come back, because this skyblock is by far the best. I greet and keep my fingers crossed with the positive consideration of my request.

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
There is one quest for each Nether island in which we need to get a certain amount of glowstone from these trees. My proposal is to give us the ability to destroy glowstone faster. I believe the glowstone quests are literally the worst.
All we can do is destroy the glowstone with a fortune on the pickaxe, but it destroys our pickaxe and you have to spend a lot of repair raw material. I propose to give the hoe such functionality that it destroys the glowstone faster and to add the possibility of enchanting it for a fortune. I would like to add that I stopped playing for a long time due to glowstone quests, but I always come back, because this skyblock is by far the best. I greet and keep my fingers crossed with the positive consideration of my request.
YES

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont play skyblock anymore, but i remember hating how long it took to get one glowstone tree down. i would love to see something like this added, there's no negatice side about it!

• Love
Reactions: _DrStrange_
D

Deleted member 489420

use witches spawner to skip that owful quest for example i using withches did 75k in 6 hours fully afk :)

but not everybody is nolife and have 50 bilions for witches spawners so i think thats a great idea

• Angry

_DrStrange_

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2020
use witches spawner to skip that owful quest for example i using withches did 75k in 6 hours fully afk :)

but not everybody is nolife and have 50 bilions for witches spawners so i think thats a great idea
do u know that witches spawners doesnt work?
wiesz, że spawnery wiedźm nie działaja z tym zadaniem bo to zadanie polega na zdobywaniu glowstone z drzew!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 489420

do u know that witches spawners doesnt work?
wiesz, że spawnery wiedźm nie działaja
they do, or they did when i was finishing skyblock about 1 month ago
ps: nie musisz pisac po polsku dodatkowo LMFAO

CrafcikPL24

Jun 28, 2020
Helo I am man of Russia. I am a like this idea. I am like fast mining.Sorry for bad american.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom