Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustybonss

Apr 16, 2016
Every time I walk, Jump, Run into crops Wheat, Carrots, Potatoes it will glitch me back to the spot I was in so if I fell off of a block and landed on a crop it would just look like I'm cheating and move me back to where I was when I fell off and in webs It wont let me out of them. this has sucked on the map Vegetables on Eggwars and SteamPunk.

TheAsdfDude

Apr 8, 2016
NJ
www.youtube.com
I also had that happen to me. I reverted from 1.10 back to 1.9 and it fixed it for me. I have the ability to record in order to show proof if you'd like :)
*Edit* Incoming proof videos :p

Last edited:

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
ummm I play on 1.10.2 and I have never had this glitch...my friends have it but it has never ever happened to me (I'm in the wheat all the time cuz I love the sound when u break it) is there any reason for me not having the glitch?

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
ummm I play on 1.10.2 and I have never had this glitch...my friends have it but it has never ever happened to me (I'm in the wheat all the time cuz I love the sound when u break it) is there any reason for me not having the glitch?

sorry for double post but as soon as I said this I went to test it and ofc, I now have the glitch (turns out I was on 1.10 the whole dang time oops)

Dustybonss

Apr 16, 2016
I've Tested it on other servers it doesn't seem to happen on them. could it be the servers I'm testing it on are not 1.10 yet?

TheAsdfDude

Apr 8, 2016
NJ
www.youtube.com
So instead of posting this on my original post, I've decided to make a new post.
The following is a video of my 'glitch' on 1.10.2.

This is the same version (in f3 for proof) on a different server.

*Note: the version I used was 1.10.2 with optifine.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
As said above, the bug only happens on farmland in minecraft 1.10.2. I would recommend 1.10-1.9. Cubecraft are attempting to fix it soon. Thanks for the report though! :)

Locked.

Reactions: TheAsdfDude
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom