Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syeet

Oct 5, 2019
Theres this one glitch in ffa that lets u get into out of spawn and that makes you invincible and thats glitch abuse right?
but when u report them they arent breaking any rules? so why isnt this bannable and because its not bannable why isnt it getting fixed

Reactions: Yt.Rockfps

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
As far as I know you will only get banned when you buy a bow and start attacking other players.

Reactions: Dudu

Yt.Rockfps

Apr 6, 2020
Theres this one glitch in ffa that lets u get into out of spawn and that makes you invincible and thats glitch abuse right?
but when u report them they arent breaking any rules? so why isnt this bannable and because its not bannable why isnt it getting fixed
It’s banneable if you kill people.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
That happend to me 1 time but I reloged as fast as I could , Because I didn't wanna get banned, I also asked a moderator about it and he told me to respawn. Anyways next time it happends to you feel free to report it on website that hold bugs. ---> https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The question has been answered above.
If you have any other question(s), feel free to create a new thread or contact me or another member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday 🩵!
iTz1Hamood wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday, Wish you a wonderful time 🩵!
JokeKaedee wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
:warz:
JokeKaedee wrote on R9 Slain's profile.
Happy birthday! :3
Top Bottom