Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Español: Hola! Todos conocemos el mapa de Glass de solo SkyWars pero a diferencia de mapas del estilo como Birdhouse, Mushroom o Drought, este mapa no tiene yunque en el medio y la verdad pienso que debería tener yunques en vez de esas mesas de crafteo ( video del mapa:
)
Espero que tu también opines que Glass necesita un yunque!

English: Hi! we all know the Glass map from Solo SkyWars but unlike maps like Birdhouse, Mushroom or Drought, this map doesn't have an anvil in the middle and I really think it should have anvils instead of those crafting tables ( video of the map:
)
I hope you think that Glass need anvil too!

Attachments

• 2020-02-12_20.02.58.png
    2020-02-12_20.02.58.png
    590.9 KB · Views: 74

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
One enchantment table on top can be replaced with an anvil for example. Just to know before I might forward it, do ALL of the other maps have anvils? If not, and only 50% or so have anvils on them, then it was probably intentional, because now you've only talked about 3 examples of our maps.

In the end, most maps are special in their own way. Like Flowers, not every map has/needs to have golden blocks in mid. Only if every other map has at least one anvil, it might be worth forwarding, otherwise, it's probably just a map feature.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Yeah, totally true, in the map pirates you got 8 diamond blocks with more anvils. In Drought it was true that there was no anvil or enchantment table but now those are in the map Drought, I agree with the anvil is Glass so I'd like to see that! I voted yes! :)

Reactions: Alexp192

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Mmmmm, I don't think this need an anvil in the mid, this map is way too fast, I don't think there is someone use it? that's why I voted for no.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hello!
Like Cynamoo said, all maps are different in their own way. Plus, some players might like the way there are no anvils in the middle.
But on the other hand, it’s good when maps all have the same layout, so that you’re familiar with all maps. In my opinion maps shouldn't have different layouts from each other, they should all have the same items at the same places, just different “skins” I guess you could say.
Anyways, I kind of have mixed feelings about this suggestion. I personally don’t think it’s a big deal when I play the map.
Thanks anyways! :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom