Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 5, 2017
Well I have had this idea for a while and now I can share it in this thread!!! If you need to get a new account for some reason or your friend needs 20 more points and you have 500 than why can't you give them points? This would be so helpful for a lot of reasons. You could also add being able to buy points!! This would be a good idea to all and it could make you earn a little extra cash for the server! I really hope you like this idea and it can come in the future!

Best regards,
Awesomekid0818

Reactions: KitKatkels17
Mar 5, 2017
Yes I have heard these reasons befor as I have been doing much research on the fourms but id they could upate and help with non-hackers it could be a possible idea for the future. I am just putting this as an idea. This is an idea thread, isn't it? Thank you.

best regards,
Awesomekid0818

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Yes I have heard these reasons befor as I have been doing much research on the fourms but id they could upate and help with non-hackers it could be a possible idea for the future. I am just putting this as an idea. This is an idea thread, isn't it? Thank you.

best regards,
Awesomekid0818
I think the alternate accounts problem will not be fixed since you can use a different account with other VPN to farm points and giving them to your main account. That's why I said your suggestion will never be added :/

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium

best regards,
Awesomekid0818
If you know the reason why did you make a thread about it?

U

Unipotato

With this, players could hack on alt accounts and then give unfairly earned points to their main account. No thanks.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
You could also add being able to buy points!
This is against the EULA, since you "buy" an unfair advantage with money.

Other than that, I don't think it'd be a good thing to add since it would just create people spamming things like "OMG MOD PLS GIVE ME POINTS", " OMG PERSON WITH RANK PLS POINTS", "DO /POINTS GIVE telegamer -1000 FOR 1000 FREE POINTS!!", etc. Yes it would be a nice thing for your friends to have, but would get abused too easily/too much.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This is against the EULA, since you "buy" an unfair advantage with money.

Other than that, I don't think it'd be a good thing to add since it would just create people spamming things like "OMG MOD PLS GIVE ME POINTS", " OMG PERSON WITH RANK PLS POINTS", "DO /POINTS GIVE telegamer -1000 FOR 1000 FREE POINTS!!", etc. Yes it would be a nice thing for your friends to have, but would get abused too easily/too much.
giphy.gif

By the way after some grinding you'll end up with like 50k points or something. So just play Cubecraft and you'll get there eventually.

QFatal

Mar 1, 2016
Long Beach, California
Although your reasons are valid , there was also someone else with this Idea. Someone had replied saying that these points have to be earned and that's actually true. If a player has an alt that he can use for hacks, he'll probably transfer all the points to his main account making it unfair to other players.

Mar 5, 2017
Possibly when the new anti cheat is activated. If anything they can make a limit to how many points you can give a day, and a limit to how many people.
Thank you to someone who can finally think about the good in this idea! I hope this is what the Staff all think!!

Reactions: QFatal
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom