Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TNR_Mr_MYU

Mar 13, 2015
Behind my PC
www.youtube.com
So after the huge amount of "hate reactions" and a post remove, let me try this "nicer".

Here is the "feedback" from TNRsquaT and consider it.

#1 of the things that TNR doesn't like.
The punch bow, why do call it a bow "OF DOOM".
It's no as "DOOM" as I expected it to be.
It's still a punch I bow and you can survive one shot from in when walking on a 1 block wide bridge.
Making it 25 diamonds isn't helping out.

Make it 35 diamonds and a punch II and we are done.
That would make worth the time to grind for it.
It could still be countered by building a good bridge or using a shield.

#2 of the things that TNR doesn't like.
Talking about the "better generators". That green loading bar is broken. It doesn't show the time it takes for a item to drop.
So why add that green loading bar?

Also, the diamond gen sing thing tells us it could be upgraded to level 4, but the diamond gen can only be upgraded to level 3.
This needs a fix.

#3 of the things that TNR doesn't like.
Why add team colored blocks? It's impossible to do sneaky attacks now, since they can see you coming with an other color. There is already a colored name above all the players, there is no need to add colored blocks to the game.

Give us the standard sandstone blocks and make the team colored blocks a feature you can buy, but do make them expensive, so people are more tend to buy the sandstone blocks as cheap defense.

Or give people with a in-game rank the opportunity to buy colored blocks with their vanity points.
Diamond donors get blue blocks, gold donors get yellow blocks and so on.
Also add the feature for to disable this feature, if they don't like seeing people running around in colored gear.

#4 of the things that TNR doesn't like.
We spoke about the colored blocks, but why add team colored leather gear? There is no need to add that stuff. Same as the colored blocks, there is a colored name above all the players, so you don't need to add this. Add it as a feature for people to buy

Or give people with a in-game rank the opportunity to buy colored leather gear with their vanity points.
Diamond donors get blue gear, gold donors get yellow gear and so on.
Also add the feature for to disable this feature, if they don't like seeing people running around in colored gear.

#5 of the things that TNR doesn't like.
There is no need to add a respawn time to the game. Player that are rushing for an egg always come prepared. So you need to be prepared for them. If you get interrupted while you are trying to break an egg, just build yourself in with blocks, like obsidian.

Also, when you see someone running to your egg and you need to get back fast, you can jump in the void, but you need to wait for the respawn time to end, the 3 seconds respawn time could be the difference between staying alive or dying. Y

#6 of the things that TNR doesn't like.
The maps.... for example, Under The Sea. Why make a giant "donut" looking thing around the middle. There is no practical need about that. If you don't want to get in a fight in mid, don't go, or bring team members with you.

How to handle this feedback..?
For the future, add a possibility for players to check out the update before you add it to the server. Players can give feedback and talk about bugs [diamond gen sign to level 4?]. You can read all the feedback and add them to the test version of the game. Once it's done, you can add it to the game. This could spare some troubles.

Anything positive about the update?
The only thing that is positive about this update is the shop, it looks good and it works.
Good job on this.

Take the "feedback" with you and consider it.

Lots of LOVE,
~TNRsquaT

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Now that's a lot better isn't it?

1) Calling it the bow of doom doesn't really matter that much does it? Punch 1 is effective, dunno how you can't knock someone off the bridge with that. I could do that with a normal bow.

2) This should get fixed

3) I agree with your color block suggestion. However, I think we should leave it out of donor perks.

4) I don't see a reason to remove this. It's for pure vanity. It doesn't harm anyone.

5) Again, I rather have a game where I can actually break the egg without some guy punching me to death.

6) The map was too large in my opinion. The changes made to it was to clean it up and appease people who want mid camping gone and people who like the map. (I want mid camping counter able.)

Cube did consider adding a prototype lobby before Hypixel added theirs, and I'm all for it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Also, when you see someone running to your egg and you need to get back fast, you can jump in the void, but you need to wait for the respawn time to end, the 3 seconds respawn time could be the difference between staying alive or dying. Y
There have been a lot of suggestions to removing this
But the funniest thing about that it there were more suggestions to add this and once they do bang a mob of players wanting it removed...
Conflicted
Though it may be annoying it isn't exactly unnecessary since well it is to avoid the spawn protection plebs ruining everyone's day
Also, the diamond gen sing thing tells us it could be upgraded to level 4, but the diamond gen can only be upgraded to level 3.
This needs a fix.
you can report it as a bug in the bug reports section
It's still a punch I bow and you can survive one shot from in when walking on a 1 block wide bridge.
Well for that I want to blame minecraft logic which makes no sense at all so somehow punch 1 not knocking you off makes sense to me
Make it 35 diamonds and a punch II and we are done.
that seems pretty well balanced
Why add team colored blocks? It's impossible to do sneaky attacks now, since they can see you coming with an other color. There is already a colored name above all the players, there is no need to add colored blocks to the game.
see this is also a good addition from a staff member's perspective think about this 1 of the rules is that you can never build something which is inappropriate with this it can eliminate fake claims of someone building it since the colours will likely say otherwise
and though it may seem really really bad for sneaking around it can actually add a new layer to the game which is very interesting if I was at another island and I got some blocks but couldn't break their egg in time well I just got blocks which will be the same colour as that team's if they broke their bridge later you could build over there with their colour of block and they as long as you shift and nobody else gives it away they likely won't know it is a different team
Or give people with a in-game rank the opportunity to buy colored leather gear with their vanity points.
Diamond donors get blue gear, gold donors get yellow gear and so on.
I like your suggestion on this but I am torn not only because the yellow gear is in a certain kit but because just like with the blocks you can confuse players into thinking you are a different colour than you are but I do like your idea for buying new colours with (Vanity) points
The maps.... for example, Under The Sea. Why make a giant "donut" looking thing around the middle. There is no practical need about that. If you don't want to get in a fight in mid, don't go, or bring team members with you.
well someone who you literally referenced in the original thread would say otherwise
that's right @Donald J. Trump (an actual player) recently started a thread which at one point argued that the shape of Underdasea's middle made PvP very awkward and he wasn't the only one who thought that
For the future, add a possibility for players to check out the update before you add it to the server. Players can give feedback and talk about bugs [diamond gen sign to level 4?]. You can read all the feedback and add them to the test version of the game. Once it's done, you can add it to the game. This could spare some troubles.
=I Not too sure if they are going to do that
as clearly shown the staff team are very VERY secretive about updates and try to keep them unknown for as long as they can
Anything positive about the update?
The only thing that is positive about this update is the shop, it looks good and it works.
that's good to hear

Reactions: TNR_Mr_MYU

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
1) Just HOW? I can barely prevent me from getting shot in the void with a normal bow. Making it 25 diamonds does help out. There is something called midcamping, which is done by rushing mid, buying a punch bow and shoot everyone off, who tries to get to the middle. This is way harder to pull of with the new update due to the expensive bow.
I assume you are well aware of the tactic ''bowspamming'' (just keep shooting until someone gets knocked off) with punch II it would be even a more valid strategy. I'm not against bowspamming, as good footwork can prevent it, but with punch II even the most skilled dodger will have a hard time.

2) I like the new animation, at I hope it will get fixed, currently I am not bothered about it, I just think the animation is a fun addition.

3) I do like the coloured blocks too, but I understand why you have a hard time with it and although I love the clay blocks, if many people disagree, I don't see a problem with chancing it back.

4) There is no need for it...Really, it is just a cosmetic addition, I can't even understand how this effects anything.

5) There is a need for respawn time. In solo perhaps not, but in teams it is a big thing. People keep spamclicking you to prevent you from breaking the egg, and with a team of 3 guys you can't build yourself in easily, because they can just replace eachother.

6) I don't understand this point, but if you dislike the map, I can't really bring anything against it. Some people like it, some people don't, I think there are more than enough other good maps to play.

N

Nikboo

I personally don't have anything against the update however, from a staff point of view, it's really annoying to see players complain after we've brought out this update since we've been asking for feedback for a long time for Eggwars. Many of the features of this update were made due to players requesting these features on our forums site and others agreeing to the suggestions.

A lot of players did ask for a respawn timer. A lot of players did ask for higher prices in punch bows.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally don't have anything against the update however, from a staff point of view, it's really annoying to see players complain after we've brought out this update since we've been asking for feedback for a long time for Eggwars. Many of the features of this update were made due to players requesting these features on our forums site and others agreeing to the suggestions.

A lot of players did ask for a respawn timer. A lot of players did ask for higher prices in punch bows.

The problem is so many people want want want these things and then when CCG actually gives them it they hate it because they put in there own little twist

All i dont like on the top of my head is the mid gens on Hutt

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

well here's where we get into psychology and making the perfect suggestion see there can't be any 1 thing that fits everyone but there is are things that fit high groups of people
this update did exactly that
if you look at the ratio of players to complaints there are actually a lot of satisfied players
granted though I haven't played a single bit of the update I have been looking on the forums and noticing that
obviously not everyone will like an update but in comparison to stuff like Sentinel this was a flawless update... and no I am not saying Sentinel was bad or anything I am more pointing out that when Sentinel was released it got a lot of negative feedback which is to be expected when you have 1 dev mainly working on a new anti-cheat system that isn't fully perfected

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like the update how it is. I have suggested many things for the update. I don't understand Why you find a Puch bow useless. You can easy shot a person in the void. The addition of enderpearls can you see positive and negative. It is easier against for destroying the egg If campers/bowspammers, but it is a high price for an enderpearl. We also get more campers...

The respawn timer is a short time that you must to wait and it is Good addition, because on Some maps you can't destroy obsidian.

The fair share of the generators is also a Good addition, because some people get all the stuff And others nothing.

The new eggwars shop is the best addition of the update. You can make faster Some stuff. If you don't like this addition you can change it back into the Old settings.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
#2 of the things that TNR doesn't like.
Talking about the "better generators". That green loading bar is broken. It doesn't show the time it takes for a item to drop.
So why add that green loading bar?

This needs a fix.

Same thing with the Emerald Gens :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom