Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
User ID: 324550433370537984
Player: Samuel Gibbs#9401

Heyy! I just wanted to come on here and show the appreciation I have for Samuel who has dedicated a lot of time and effort not only playing Skyblock but also being active and helping out the new members and any questions which other players have in #Skyblock on CubeCraft’s server.

They have done an amazing job in keeping the channel flowing, answering questions, giving advice and just overall being their for the community and I (probably not the only one) have noticed the amount of dedication which has been coming from them over the passed years!

That is the reason I personally think that the player should receive some form of reward, even as something as simple as a Discord Role only dedicated to them! It’s extremely simple to create and just shows the amount of appreciation that CubeCraft and the community has for them personally 💚

*Comment creative Discord Roles below which could be used for them!*

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I want to say yes but the proper answer is no. He is a chad but if cubecraft give him one then other people who has done similar but less will also start asking for a role. And then people who done less after that. It just gonna be a deep slope and cubecraft would just end up angering everyone who didn't get a role that still felt like that they done alot.

I'm not that familiar with discord roles tho so maybe I'm getting something wrong which is why I put it on unsure

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
I want to say yes but the proper answer is no. He is a chad but if cubecraft give him one then other people who has done similar but less will also start asking for a role. And then people who done less after that. It just gonna be a deep slope and cubecraft would just end up angering everyone who didn't get a role that still felt like that they done alot.

I'm not that familiar with discord roles tho so maybe I'm getting something wrong which is why I put it on unsure
The thing is… there’s no one who has done something similar to him? I understand where your coming from though and it’s not a major thing :)) it’s a Discord Role which only players who are talking in #Skyblock chat will mainly know about 😅

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Matriox wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
"Aspire to inspire, before we expire."

I love it
caraMel wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
_GakuL
Top Bottom