Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Donate Cubelets
If you earn a cubelet you can open it, or you can donate it via a /give command.
So you are able to give your friends cubelets if you already unlocked all stuff.
I get a lot of cubelets this time but my sister not so i could donate a few to her.

Last edited:

DontForgetMe

Apr 23, 2016
a place i forgot
Can u be more spicific next time?
I dont know what u mean..
because if you get free cubelets when u type it
than i say definitely No.
Sorry better luck next time! :P

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I do not understand what your suggestion is. Can you please add more detail into your post and explain your suggestion a bit better please.
Adding onto my comment. Cubelets are suppose to be earned by playing and winning games, if you want cubelets you gotta earn them the old fashioned way and play the games we have.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Ehh, can you explain more about your idea? And why Should giving cubelets to other handly? In My opinion it's a No. Because you didn't explain your suggestion, and I think it's not needed to give others cubelets because you can receive them by playing games.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Please edit your post with more details please.
I guess your saying giving cube lets to people,

Hmm, people may "go begging" around for some free cubelets.....

Reactions: ItsDavey_

vodkaman2billion

Novice Member
May 14, 2017
Innisfree
Donating your cubelets to other players? I don't like that idea, the whole point of cubelets is to make the players play the games more so they can earn more cubelets as a reward. Giving the reward away that you earned is just spoilsport.

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I do not understand what your suggestion is. Can you please add more detail into your post and explain your suggestion a bit better please.
Adding onto my comment. Cubelets are suppose to be earned by playing and winning games, if you want cubelets you gotta earn them the old fashioned way and play the games we have.
He means that you other people can give cubelets.

I find it a bad idea, because What are you with an extra cubelet, Why would someone to give a cubelet?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Please edit your post with more details please.
I guess your saying giving cube lets to people,

Hmm, people may "go begging" around for some free cubelets.....
He means that you can give somenone cubelets.

There isnt so much for explaining.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Details?? What dont you understand?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is just like the suggestion to give points to each other which I also don't like. In my opinion you have to earn them yourself and fair, not that you can give 3 Cubelets to your friend because than you didn't earn it yourself and also not fair.

Reactions: AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Donate Cubelets
If you earn a cubelet you can open it, or you can donate it via a /give command.
So you are able to give your friends cubelets if you already unlocked all stuff.
I get a lot of cubelets this time but my sister not so i could donate a few to her.
I personally think earning them gives your Cublets more value rather than just being given them. Cublets are more of a side-thing to do in CC, it is just a token you can exchange for cosmetics. I wouldn't like it if people could simply be given Cublets, they should earn them!
Since you already 'bought very thing' just save them, you never know if they will add a new cosmetic ;) .
Also you can exploit this by using someone's account to hack then give all the Cublets you earned to your main...

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I agree with @iCheeetah, I think you have to earn them by yourself, I think you need to play a really long time before you have all cosmetics on CubeCraft.
I think it'd be cool if you would get points instead of getting the same hat over and over again, I know it has been suggested before but I still think that would be cool.
I got the japan hat 6 times out of 30 cubelets, but it's just useless when you get it over and over again.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom